Behind the Scenes

At their home, Blaze was preparing for bed. Hazel knock on her door. Blaze opens it, Hazel looks at her. Shes wearing some sort of pants and odd-looking blouse. She can see her bare skin on her shoulders and around her neck. Her clothes were very tight. She could see her cleavage. Hazel went to shield her eyes, "I am sorry, I did not mean to catch you in a state of undress." Blaze looks down, "I am not in a state of undress. I am wearing a tank top and sweats." "What are they?" "Fashion from my time." Blaze smiled, here she hands Hazel two skimpy articles of clothing. She puts them on. "You can see my thighs!" Hazel gasped. "Yes sweetheart, they are called shorts." "They are so comfortable." Hazel Marvelled. Blaze smiled, "What brings you into my room?" "um I know I am supposed to be grown and all..." Hazel stammers. "But I was scared. I feel safe with you." Blaze smiles, and she shuts the door of the bedroom. "Come on, get into bed." Hazel Climbs into bed. Blaze climbs in, she gets comfortable and turns to face the wall. She feels the body of Hazel snuggle up into her back. "Blaze?" "Yes?" Blaze replied sleepily. "What do you miss most about the future?" "I miss the movies. Nothing like a new release and standing in line waiting to get a seat."

The next morning,  Blaze wakes Hazel up, "Come on We have meetings with the head Captains." Hazel and Blaze file into the carriage and make their way to Manifest Station. Upon arrival Brock, Lagertha, Kaleb, Fehr and Hernando and a new person met them. Brock opens the door to the Carriage. Kaleb, Fehr, and Hernado bow. Lagertha and the new person nod as Blaze exited the carriage. They file into the church and gather near the alter. "Who have you picked?" Lagertha smiled, "This is Torvi, she will be the next Captain of the Spirit." Blaze smiled, "Very good. Welcome aboard Torvi. And Congratulations Hernando on becoming the next Captain Ghost." Brock pulls out maps of Port Royal. "We will hit it while the sun is still down early in the morning." Blaze announces. "June sixth. Brock and the Night Seals will start with taking out all the military and authorities posts. Torvi and Kaleb will follow behind him to ensure there no other reprisals. Lagertha, Fehr and Hernando will lead all your men on the raids. When you are confident all the authorities are deal with, leave some of your men to guard and some of them to raid. I will provide two additional armored ships for this event. Lagertha and Hernando split your crew between the ships." "What are the ship names?" Lagertha inquired. "Ghoul and Spook." Blaze smiles, "and to replace the Specter, we have The Wraith. Prepare your crews. I want a practice run by the end of the week. We have three weeks to prepare." Torvi looks at Hazel. "May I ask who this Poppet is?" Blaze smiles and pulls Hazel close. "This is my daughter and heir Hazel." All the captains smile and bow to her. Hazel grin spreads wide, and then hides behind Blaze as she blushes. They walk back towards the carriage. "What is on the agenda today?"

"I have some business meetings with Cinders Shipping. If you want to take over the company someday, you might to want to start learning."

"Me taking over the shipping company?" Hazel gasped.

"Well you said you didnt want to be a pirate." Blaze said with a smile.

"yeah, I dont..." Hazel looked away shamefully.

"Well becoming an official business woman is one way to do it." Blaze smiled.

"Why are we attacking Port Royal?" Hazel inquired.

"In my time, Port Royal is rocked to the core by an earthquake on June 7th, 1692. Many die. Many things are destroyed. A good section sinks into the watery depths. It happens before 12pm. We can relieve people of items before they are lost to the sands of time." Blaze said cheerfully.
"So... Having knowledge of the future seems to help you decide on what targets to hit?" Hazel ponders, Blaze smiles, and nods in confirmation.