Chapter 1 | Platform 9 3/4

Edited
"So kid, what Platform are you suppose to get onto," A very obese man with barely any neck turned to the smaller raven-haired boy adjacent to him.

"Um....it says here Platform 9 and 3/4," The boy said staring off into the train ticket he possessed on his right hand. The boy looked up to meet the gaze of the obese man and saw a small grin shape his face.

"Platform 9 3/4 you say?" He said breaking into a Hysterical laugh.

"Ok kid, it's near platform 9, We have to go remove Dudley's tail, so we'll leave now" looking down at the other boy and pushing his family out of the station. The skeletal boy was left to wander the train station alone, casually asking passengers for a Platform 9 3/4. After a while of pointlessly walking around, he encountered a blonde-haired family which carried wands and travel size Trunks.

"Hi, my name is Harry Potter, I was wondering if you can help me get onto Platform 9 3/4?" He asked the man. He was tall, slim, had long platinum colored hair, and had a look of annoyance plastered on his very proportioned face.

"Harry Potter?" He spat as he skimmed the Raven-haired boy from head to toe.

"Yes, sir". " Of course dear, just follow us," a woman overlooking the man spoke. She had imperfectly dirty blonde hair with a side of black, clear water blue eyes, and a perfect chiseled jawline.

"My name is Narcissa, and this here is Lucious, please excuse his rudeness, he's had a tough day at work, now follow us Harry dear," she directed Harry to the hard cement that divided Platform 9 and 10, and eventually walked through the wall. Harry's mouth gape open. Several minutes passed and Harry finally accumulated his courage and wandered through himself. Harry had obstructed his vision and took a running start. When he reopened his eyes he was at a whole different station.

In front of him stood a train that had the same crest from the wax seal on the envelope that laid in his grip. Harry was dumbfounded to see so many people at the station that he didn't even know existed. He was captivating every little detail from the station and was interrupted by an attendant, who asked if he needed help with his luggage. Harry accepted his courteous offer and was now on his way to board the train.

Harry commenced to walked down the compartment , in search for the most desolated one. It took a while, but eventually, he found one that accommodate a single soul. It was clothed in a pitch black cloak that reached up and covered his head preventing a small image slip by. Harry slid the wooden door open and the small figure looked up to him.

"Hi, can I sit here? Everywhere else is full" Harry asked as the small figure took off the cloak which curved around its head to reveal his image He was thin and pale, dirty blonde hair, grey-bluish eyes, and his countenance was inscrutable.

"Yeah sure, do as you wish," he said. A couple of minutes passed and the train began to move steadily out of the station. The two boys sat tranquil and undisturbed, both looking out of the foggy, glass window.

"My name is Harry Potter this is my first year, pleasure to meet you." He said breaking the silence and stretching a hand out to him.

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," the blonde boy said accepting the hand.

"Your mother seems nice," Harry said recollecting the moment he had with them back at the platform. The boy chuckled.

"Yeah real nice I bet"

"No?"

"Well...." He hesitated. He straightens up and looked at the boy.

"She doesn't pay attention to me a lot, or at all," he said fidgeting his thumbs.

"And your father?"

"He...he's more strict with me, to a point in which he forgets I'm his son" his eyes watering.

"I'm sorry," Harry said placing his palm on top of his knee.

"What is it to you, Potter?" Draco said as he snapped back to reality. Harry confused sat back in his seat and continued to stare out the glass pane.

After his repulsive attitude, the two boys sat in silence when a red-haired kid charged into the compartment. He was trying to catch his breath as he hid behind the door. Other than red hair, the boy had freckles across his nose and had baggy clothes. Malfoy contemplated the red-haired boy from head to toe and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Can we help you, Weasley?" Draco shot at him. Harry glanced from the Red-haired boy to the one sitting before him.

"Oh sorry, I'm just hiding from my Brothers." He said through gasps for air. "How do you know my name," he asked tilting his head.

"I don't know your name, but I do know your family. It's quite obvious, red hair and hand-me-down robes" a tone of disgust ran through his lips.

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter and you are?" Harry said as the boy stood up and sat across him. It took a few minutes for Harry's name to sink into the boy.

"Harry Potter? As in the boy who lived?" He yelled, his voice echoing through the compartment.

"I'm Ron" he extended on hand. Before Harry could shake it, the compartment door slid open and a pair of red hair twins peeked through.

"Ha, found you, Ronald," one said.

"Better pay up what you owe the both of us," the other said. They laughed sliding the compartment door fully open. They both looked toward Harry then Draco and back to Ron.

"Guys this is Harry Potter and he is..." Ron hiccuped acknowledging that he hadn't gotten the blonde boy's name. Malfoy already vexed had covered his head with his black cloak.

"By the way, this is Fred and George. George is the more serious one. At least that's how I identify them." Ron said standing up and pushing his brothers out of the compartment. Harry leaned back again and was staring at Draco.

"Do I have something on my face Potter?" Harry's head immediately turned away.

"I asked you a question, are you deaf" he spoke again.

"It's just that I've noticed you are not too sociable," Harry said gazing out into the open fields that passed by them rapidly. Draco pulled back his cloak and looked Harry up and down until their eyes meet and locked into place.

"You should change into your robes, We will be arriving soon," Draco said pulling his cloak back and turning away from the scar-faced boy. Harry searched for his robes in his trunk and began to take off his shirt.

"DON'T YOU KNOW MANNERS? USE THE FACILITIES POTTER!" Draco screamed stunning the dark-haired boy. Harry walked out of the compartment half shocked. He came back 10 minutes later to find his cabin completely empty. Harry sat down in his seat, stretching his legs outward for maximum comfort.