Tomorrow?

Jeri's POV

     Once we get inside my face lights up. It's so beautiful in his home. He walks me over to the bar and asks me if I would like something to drink. I nod and start looking around. I spot a picture frame above the bar and read it. I giggle uncontrollably. "What does it mean by 'Nothing in JR's butt!' that is so cute."

     He says "Oh that, well it's an inside joke. But seriously just don't think about doing it!"

"Who's Ava? It's a pretty and unique name."

"Thank you that's my daughter," At one point I didn't think his smile could get wider or brighter but with the mention of his daughter the wattage just went up! "Shes with her mother until Sunday night. We have joint custody for now, I have her every other week. It's been that way since 2015 when we divorced."

"Well I like your rules. Lets see... Rule One is Don't fuck with Ava... Rule Two No Social Media... Rule Three No Photos..... Rule Four No Glass by the Pool... And The best Fifth Rule is "Nothing in JR's Butt!" She grins and says, "It makes sense why you wouldn't allow social media or photos in here cause you said your famous, which I am going to believe for now. And it makes sense why no glass by the pool. But why would you have to tell somebody not to mess with Ava, she is your daughter it should be a given."

"Well you can take that up with the boys here" I point twards where Chris and Seb are "because they didn't seem to get it. I had to post the rules only because of those three stooges you've met." He sighs "Honestly Sebastian used to just look at her with no emotion and a blank face, she wouldn't stop crying fir hours. And Chris can't hold onto anything for his life. I was about ready to give him one of Ava's old sippy cups because of it."

     I started laughing and I heard glass breaking, I turned around and heard Jer groan behind me. "Damn it man your next glass is going to be plastic you klutz!" Jer yells. All I could think to myself is... I am surrounded by little boys. I get up to head in the direction of the shattered glass. When I get through a double door I see a pool table and the glass was on the floor next to it. "Don't tell me you set that on the side of his pool table. He is going to kill you, don't you have any manners or respect for other people's things." I chastise him like I would a child.

     Jer comes through the door with a broom and dustpan, "That was very irresponsible of you both!" I take the broom from Jer and start cleaning it up. Jer just gapes. Bassy whines about him being blamed and I glare at him and say, "Your getting blamed Bassy because I know your not blind and saw him put it there AND DID NOTHING TO CORRECT HIM!" Bassy recoiled like a teenager being set down by a parent and Jer still gaped. "Now Chris you use plastic cups and be glad you don't have to have a spill proof lid, Bassy!" I pointed at him and held out the dustpan "take this and be careful, empty it out in the external dumpster and make sure it all goes inside the bin and not outside of it!"

     Bassy grabbed the dustpan and was grumbling in Romanian as he went past, I thought I heard his say "damn mother types" but I am not sure. Chris had gone to a high bistro table set in the corner and sat as close to the corner as he could, putting the table in front of him and staring at the table. I know I just heard him say "I don't wike it!" Jer is still gaping at me when I go over to him and push his mouth closed. "Never leave me" he says, it sounds like he wasn't there when he said it.

"Excuse me, what do you mean never leave you?" I honestly don't understand his context for that comment. 'Never leave me' what daFuq does he mean by never leave me...

"I'm sorry did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, yes you did. What did you mean I am confused?" I know my face is scrunched up because my face is starting to hurt.

"I kinda meant don't leave me," he looks embarrassed, "They're always coming to stay here and they never listen. You did it at the beach with Anna, you did it just now with Chris and Seb. You can take charge and control the situation and for that I don't want you to go."

     I blush, my god I wanna crawl in a hole. Bassy comes back in the house and hugs me from behind and whispers in my ear "Let's go hit the Spa!" I guess Jer doesn't like that because he removes Bassy's arms from me. Jer says "Ya let's go sit in the spa, remember the rules Chris and Seb!"

     I smile and say "Sure let's go sit in it." As I strip back down to my suit I ask Jer "Where can I put my cloths?" 

     He said "Give them here and I will put them in a room for you for later."

     I smile at him and he says, " You know if it gets too late you can stay here until tomorrow."

"If you have the room for me that would be nice, but I don't have anything to wear." He nodded

"I have something you can wear and I can throw your clothes in the washer so you have something clean for tomorrow."

"OK," I continue to follow out the door I saw Bassy go through as Jer heads down the hallway.

    When I get to the back yard I feel as though I have stepped into the tropics. There are 5 waterfalls and a pool and spa that are surrounded by foliage and lights. I remember that Jer did all the remodeling work on this house and think that he has really good taste. I will have to ask him if he does this as a hobby or as another side job like the so many that he seems to have. He is a real entrepreneur, I wonder what else I will find out. I guess I will have to ask him when he comes back.