Dinner With the Fam

Jeri's POV

     I take a bite of the all meat quiche I picked to eat and when I look up I see some of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. My eyes focus on the gorgeous blond woman and it hits me that I know her.

"OH MY GOD YOUR SCAR JO!" I shriek.

     The boys looks at me like I grew another head. Jeremy's eyes bug out and his fork stops half way to his mouth. Chris stops chewing his food and Bassy's jaw hangs open full of food. I give them a look like their dumb. "You didn't tell me you knew Scar Jo..." I hiss at all three boys.

     Jeremy slowly gets up and inches carefully toward me. "Honey, I didn't know you knew who she was. Mind telling me how you know who she is?" Now it's my tern to look at him like he has grown 2 heads. I hear Chris and Bassy snort, and Bassy raises his hand. Jer looks at Bassy and says "What?"

     Bassy talks like he is reading from a dictionary "She likes cartoons, DUH! Didn't you figure that out yesterday with Pratt?" I see everybody but Jer laugh. I lean forward and whisper to Jer "Sweety She plays Ash in Sing and Mindy in The Sponge Bob Movie... Don't you have a young daughter?" His head drops and he starts shaking it. He looks at Bassy and says, "Quick who else in our cast is in cartoons so she isn't upset again?"

"So besides Scar she might know Baby T, Vin, Paul. Knowing her she might also know Wierd Ben, Brie, Wong, Aaron, and maybe Mark." Jeremy looks confused. "Do you want the movies Hawk?" Bassy whines.

"Hey ma, you ever watch movies like Kick Ass, Hobbit, or any other gitchy kid type show?" Bassy asks. I turn my head, Did he just call me ma? "Umm... Yes?" It sounds more like a question than an answer. Bassy turns back to Jer and says "OK so add on there Weird Ben, shortened she would know them from kid cartoons and teen shows." I hear Scar say "I am going to tell Ben you called him weird..." Bassy gets up and goes to Scar and starts whispering something I cant hear.

     Chris pipes up and says "Hey ma, If you've watched Kick Ass have you watched Scott Pilgrim?" Again I have to shake my head, apparently I have been adopted by the boys. "Yes, why?" "I am in that movie." Chris beams proudly.  I smile at him, great now I have to go watch it again. Its been forever since I have seen it. "I'll have to watch it again and if I dont catch it you can point yourself out. Ok?" I smile at him, "Can I ask why Ma?"

     Chris turns his smile up to 10,000 megawatts and says, "Because your the only woman besides my own ma to accept me and not judge me. You also scold me just the same. Is that ok?"

     I sometimes forget that these boys are still somewhat little boys in need of a mom. "Yeah, it's ok."

     In the next 4 hours a lot more people had shown up. Many of them I knew from their works. All day I have been wearing a smile, my face is starting to ache but I just cant help myself. Jeremy sorts everybody in their rooms in whatever house they needed to go to. He tells them to come and hang out after their settled. I decide I'm going to hit the hot tub and soak my aching muscles and bruises I know I have. I get in the spa with a glass of white wine and lay my head back and relax.

Jeremy's POV

     I start sorting people into rooms sending some to another empty rental and others to Jeri's Rental. I head to Jeri's and collect her stuff and change the bedding. I put Mackie and Aaron into the pool house with Liz and Pom. And send Vin and the Wakandan's to Jeri's Cabin. I sent both Bens, Mark and his wife, and Tess to the Cabin up the hill.

     RDJ has his Mega RV parked in a side lot of mine that is set up for RV's. Gwen is with him and Susan. I stick Stucky farthest from my room and set up ScarJo next to my room. The Hemsworth's, Rudd, and Brie are in rooms on the second floor and Tommy is in the recording studio on the hidabed couch.

    I head outside and make some phone calls for dinner reservations for everybody and transportation to and from the restaurant. Everybody threw in for tonight so that made it easier to find a location last minute. I rented a restaurant. out on the southern tip of the lake and rented a luxury tour bus with driver for the night so nobody has to worry about being a designated driver.

     After all the reservations were made, I went to uncover and clean up Nancy. I want her to sparkle so I can take Jeri out for that drive. After I finish I wander I to the house to find Jeri. I start checking all the rooms and head outside to check there as well. I see her in the spa. Next to her is Chris and Seb and Tommy, who looks like he is freaking out. Seb is telling him it's ok and then I get an idea. I'm going to have so much fun.

     As I walk up I see Jeri is asleep and it looks like she grabbed Tommy and is using him for a pillow. He is such a skinny kid I'm sure he is cold and makes a great pillow. I walk up and say "Are you making a move on my girl?"

     Tommy struggles to scoot away and Jeri has him in the Jaws of Life. He looks so scared when he says, "Imsosorryman. Ididntmeanto, shejustgrabbedme. Pleasedontkillme!" He scrunches his face up like he is expecting to get hit throwing up his hands to protect his face and I burst out laughing. I hear Chris and Seb laughing too and I see Jeri wake up.

     She looks up and sees Tommy's face and flies across the pool onto Chris's lap. Seb pick's her up off Chris and lifts her out of the spa next to me. I wrap my hands around her and kiss her neck. She looks at Seb and says "Este Sho?"(Is that Sho?) Seb laughs and says "Jeri meet Tommy Holland, Tommy thats Jeri Rosca."

    Tommy looks at Jeri and says "Știi că l-am exprimat pe Sho în The Secret World of Arrietty?" (You know that I voiced Sho in The Secret World of Arrietty?) Jeris eyes get wide and Seb says, "Hei punk! Când ai învățat limba română?" (Hey punk! When did you learn Romanian?) Tommy says "După ultimul Comic Con și tu ai scos din limba română și nu știam dacă te distrezi de mine ..." (After last Comic Con and you were spouting off Romanian and I didn't know if you making fun of me...)

     Jeri looks at Seb and says "You would make fun of a little boy would you?" I cant take it anymore she just called Tommy a little boy while chastising Seb. At least Seb has enough respect for her to look ashamed. I whisper in to Jeri's ear "You want to go for a ride before we have to get ready for dinner?

     She looks at me and nods yes. I tell her all her clothes are in my room so we had another room and she sprints off to get changed. I head out to Nancy after I tell Chris and Seb. Not even 10 minutes Jeri comes out in a pair of jet black leggings that fit her like a second skin. And a leather tank also in black that ties in the front. On her feet she wears her black boots. Today she doesn't put on her chaps or jacket.

      When she gets to Nancy I'm already seated and she just stands there. I huff and scoot back. She jumps on and I have to admit I'm very turned on by the thought of Nancy between her thighs. She turns the engine over and it roars to life. She pulls up the kick stand and we're off.

     She leans forward as I grab onto her thighs. She quickly shifts through the gears and leans hard into the turns. She's pushing Nancy for all she's worth. She handles the machine well and the ride is more thrilling than I ever remember.

     We turn onto the road that follows the lake and I slide my left hand up to cup her womanhood. I slowly rub her as we fly down the road. My right hand slides up under her top and I cup her breast as I start kissing her neck. She leans back into me and I hear her sigh over the wind in my ears.

      After we drive a bit we come upon a parking area back in the woods set up for hiking trails. She pulls off into a secluded area that has nobody parked in. She shuts off the bike and leans back her head and moans.

     She spins around and wraps her legs around my waist. Her lips hit mine and she kisses me like she needs my lips to survive. Plundering them and moaning her hands slide under my shirt pulling it over my head as she kisses down my neck. My hands find the knot of her shirt and quickly it's undone my hands spanned across her ribs as she finds my lips again.

     She reaches for my jeans and I grab her wrists. "We can do this here Jeri." She leans into my shoulder and bites my clavicle ruffly. I throw my head back and fight for control of my body again. My willpower is slowly fading so I talk fast. "Babyletsgohometothebed!" Damn now I sound like Tommy.