Are you kidding me!

Chris' POV

     Anthony walked into the screening room where we were watching "The Perfect Score".  Anthony is in the doorway half in and half out listening. I get up and go to the door as I hear the door to Jeremy room close. I went to ask Anthony something and he put his hand over my mouth. When I got quiet I heard what he was listening to. From down the hall you could hear soft moans emitting from Jeremy's room. All I could think is "Are you kidding me?" 

"It's like I dont have a chance with women anymore with him around! Ever since him and his wife split it's like I can't compete. Am I really..." I get interrupted by Anthony.

"Man you know women like that are hard to come by. Be happy for him because you know he needs someone besides you and SeaBass." Anthony hangs his head.

"What is it man." I am worried about Anthony. he doesn't look like he is doing well.

"Its been hard since me and Sheletta split up. I wanted to move on but I couldn't help but want us to make up. But I just found out yesterday she's file for a divorce. Don't tell anyone guys because we dont want anyone to know." He was so quiet that part of it was almost a mumble.

"I'm sorry Mackie. I know you still love her, you know all of will be there for you right?" I am trying to think of a way to cheer him up.

     I hadn't noticed that Seb had walked past us when I looked to him after I said that. Getting worried that he might do something inappropriate I started to hunt him out. I started walking back down the hallway when I saw him in a chair outside Jeremy's room. Damn idiot went and made popcorn and was listening outside the door.

     I whisper in his ear, "What do you think your doing?" Trying to make as little noise as possible. But after I stop talking I hear the moans getting louder... Jesus I had no idea about Jeremy, this is fascinating. "I'm taking notes..." Seb says in his breathy voice. I jolt back upright, a shiver went down my spine and I am reminded again how sultry Seb's voice is. Jesus if I wasn't straight I could make so many women's dreams come true.

     Me and Seb are really close friends. We have been since we meet in 2011 for the first Captain America movie. We hit it off and have had a real live bromance since then. We hardly are separable. Because of that there's quite a few people spouting this "STUCKY" relationship. Sometimes I stop and ponder that possibility that our fans dont give up on and when Seb does shit like he just did I start thinking again. I know I am straight but I had to laugh at the term our fans came up with its called Buckysexual... I chuckle under my breath, it means straight except for my love for my best pal Bucky. At least I know if I can never get the girl I at least still have Seb.

     When I pull out of my thoughts I look over at Seb. He has this shit eating grin on his face. "You were thinking about it again weren't you?" I am embarrassed again, its like this all the time. I swear he can read minds sometimes. Maybe its because of how close we are all the time. But this time I am not taking this lying down, "You know it, what are you game?" He turns the deepest shade of red but still looks like he is actually thinking about it. Damn foreigners their so open with their sexuality he is actually contemplating it!

"Well... It would solve our problem here." He say's almost matter of factually.

"Good talk man, really." I say. Anthony has brought over 2 more chairs and handed one to me. I take it and sit down. "We better not let him find out we're sitting here."

"Come on man he is going to be busy for awhile." States Anthony

"I bet you $100 dollars that he wont be done in there for at least 2 hours." Says Seb.

"Nope I bet you $200 dollars he will be out in an hour." I said.

"I'll bet you both a fat $500 dollars each that he wont be done for at least 4 hours or more..." Anthony says like he is in on some joke.