Drowning...

Jeri's POV

     His lips leave mine and suddenly I feel cold, like cold down to my bones. He nibbles a trail straight to my sweet spot. It's almost like he knows the direction like an old friend. I feel him slide down and swat my ass. I know that signal. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and slide my fingers into his locks. Now I have something to work with, I tug his head back up to put his lips back on mine as I feel the wall against my back. I feel his erection through his shorts, Goddess if my judgement is right, this is going to be cutting it close. You can't park a bus in motorcycle parking space.

Jeremy's POV

     She is so demanding and I am happy to oblige. She starts grinding on my erection and I am fine with running an assist on the coming touchdown. She's already wet, she is soaking my almost dry swim trunks. She let out this keen that makes me growl and move back to her neck as I now head back to my room.

     When I get there I push her against the door and she automatically reaches down and twists the knob to open the door. As the barrier blocking our way eases I continue my course to my bed. By the time we get there her bikini is gone. I like how it has 4 ties and you grab and pull and it falls off.

     All I hear as I get to where my bed is a whimper that I put her down. So she doesn't want me to stop... Guess I wont stop until she says so.

Jeri's POV

     After I get the door open he starts walking again. It takes a minute to get to the bed. Damn this room is big! When we get to the bed I notice my bikini has fallen slack and when he sits me down it falls to the floor.

     When I'm laying down he moves back and I whine that he is gone. He smirks and drops down to the floor. He starts with my left foot and kisses each toe. He works his way up my calf to my knee and proceeds to lick from my knee to my crease. Than he moves to repeat the treatment with my right leg.

     By the time he gets to the top of my leg again I feel like jello. He grabs both of my knees and pushes them apart. He stares at my womanhood like its a piece of cake and growls again. I realize its because 5 days ago I got a 'Brazilian Waxing' done for my wedding. He leans down and reverently kisses my womanhood. Than what he does next makes my toes curl.

     He grips both my knees and dives into my folds. Licking and biting my clit and than driving his tongue into my sex. He continues to fuck my pussy with his mouth and it feels like time stops. He inserts a finger into my pussy and curls it until he finds what he is looking for. And than 2 fingers, than three. By this time I know I wont last long and I believe he knows it.

     Finally he bites down on my clit and scrapes my g spot and I cum with the force of a dynamite blast. All I see is stars sparkling around me. He sweeps up my body laying kisses like land mines each one setting if a spark. He stops at my left breast and licks it before nipping it, than the right. He gets to my mouth and kisses me hard. I taste myself on him and it turns me on more.

Jeremy's POV

     I'm not taking my time, I need her to cum like I need to breath. I feel her walls start to clentch and I start counting them. Once it happens every time I suck and I bite down on her clit. She cums all over my face, her pussy is drooling like a teething toddler. I smile and work my way up her body. When I get to her mouth she moans and bites my bottom lip, sucking on it like I sucked on her clit.

     Her pussy is drooling again making my bed sheets wet. God I am not going to make it very long. I move to her entrance and she gasps, I respond with a growl and slowly push deeper. I only get so far when I realize something. I look at her puzzled and she wraps her legs around my hip and pull.

     That's the only permission I needed. I reach down and roll my thumb over her clit waiting as she writhes under me. I feel her start to go over and I drive myself all the way to the hilt. I latch on to her mouth and continue driving until she is moving with me. This isn't going to take long for me. I feel her walls quivering and realize this won't take long for her either.

     I continue to pump hard driving into her until I'm bottoming out. She's keening and moaning so loud that when she starts screaming in a language that sounds like the one she was speaking earlier. I think its Russian or Romanian. I feel she's there and I allow myself to follow after her.

     Afterwards I roll off her so I don't smother her and pull her into my side. She is panting so hard I give her a minute to regulate her breathing. When she sounds normal we will have to talk.

Jeri's POV

     I feel him push into me, he is going so slowly that I whine. He is so big that he hurts but its not a bad hurt, it's a good one. Than he stops... Why did he stop? I wrap my legs around his hips and pull. He reaches down and rubs my clit. Oh Goddess not again? I feel my self tightening, I start to fly apart and he slams home all the way to the hilt.

     I gasp and he covers my mouth and keeps going. He keeps a good pace and my pussy keeps shaking. He is so big that every time he hits home it feels like he is filling me so full I might spit in twain. Than I feel it, my back arcs, heat radiates from my soul and I start screaming a wish to the Goddess ''Mi-aș dori ca acest lucru să devină realitate. Fie ca un copil să nu vină decât dacă este dorit de către ambii părinți pentru restul acestei relații, dacă va veni să fie un fiu. Deci, motivați-vă."

     He slams on last time and I feel him filling me until it spills out. He collapses and rolls off me pulling me into his side. As I try to catch my breath I look into his eyes, I cant breath. I think I'm....Drowning...

Jeremy's POV

      I feel her breathing level out so I ask "Are you OK?" She smiles and nods while staring into my eyes. I ask her "What was that you said?"

      She said "It was a wish to the goddess. I'm sorry it was in Romanian. It just came out that way because Romanian is my first language."

"It's OK. Listening to you a person would not have thought that English wasn't your first language, your accent is barely noticeable. What was it that you wisheded for?" I study her face as she answers.

"I wished for the Goddess of all to grant my wish. I chanted this ''I wish for this to come true. May a child not come unless it be wanted by both its parents for the remainder of this relationship, and if it does come let it be a son. So mote it be.''

     I grab her and squeeze her and whispering how much I have fallen in love with her after I thought I wouldn't ever happen again. I beg her to stay with me and never leave me. I told her she has my heart and to please not crush it.

     She kisses me but is hesitant to start anything. I ask "What's wrong?"

     She blushes and looks down at my member who has betrayed me and started getting hard again. I laugh at my choice of words, I throw out a prayer that Chris is far enough away from my room that he doesn't hear me when I say....

"Baby I can do this all night!"