chapter 2 - feelings growing

Spookychan is back and surprisingly not lazy, yet.👌-W- Let's hope I won't get lazy later in the long ran. Please enjoy da show!!
--------------------------------------
Character talking
Character's thoughts
(Y/N)-your name

MELIODAS POV
I came to the meeting spot. After like 2 mins, I was starting to get impatient with her.

Me:Where is she?

I turned to the direction I hearing something from.

Me:Is that singing I hear? It must be from the goddess clan.

I started walking to the singing with my sword in hand. After seems Iike forever, I finally seen (Y/N) in front of a grave singing.

Me:That must be a family member.

I stand before a tree hearing hearing her voice.

Me:Her voice is so beautiful. Wait did I just-

The singing just stop, so I went back to the meeting spot.
After 2 more mins, (Y/N) finally came out from the forest.

(Y/N):I'M SOOO SORRY!!! I WAS LATE CAUSE OF A IMPORTANT MATTER!!!

I sighed from her spamming apologies.

Me:It's okay now so you can stop saying sorry.

After hours of us talking, I noticed she is opening up more and looks like she is finally smiling after for so long.

Me:I heard you singing earlier.

(Y/N) started to blush from the embarrassment, which not gonna lie looks cute.

(Y/N):You did???😶😶

Me:Yeah, so what's was that about.

(Y/N) started to look uncomfortable by that question, and didn't answer.

Me:You don't have to answer it.

(Y/N):No it is okay.

(Y/N) POV
Me:That grave was my best friend Kai and was like a littke brother to me.

*FLASHBACK*
I was walking around the park and noticed a little boy was getting beaten by a villager.

Me:HEY, GET AWAY FROM HIM!!

The woman was frighten and ran before I could get her. Since all the villagers was afraid of me for being a dragon. I went to help him up and bandage him up at my favorite place in the forest, which became ours.

???:Why did you help me? I'm just a monster that will kill you.

I laughed that he thinks like that.

Me:Wow, I thought I was the monster here. The villagers never like me cause I'm a dragon and dragons are monsters that loving killing for gold.

???:But-

Me:No buts you're no monster but a little brother who wants a friend like me. So would you be my friend. I'm lonely like you as well.

I hold out my hand, picking him up.

???:My name is Kai, Kai Tagawa.

Me:I'm (Y/N) Yamamoto.

Kai:Wait, you're the general's daughter.

Me:No, he is not really my father. I'm adpoted by them when they found me as a baby. So would you be my friend?

Kai:I thought I was already your friend.

Me:Hehe oh yeah. YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY I GOT A FRIEND!!

Kai laughed at my child like nature. Time pasted and we became unsparatable. I hurt or scared anything one that tired to hurt him and his family as well. But that night, was the night he was gone.

Me:Came on Kai. HURRY!!

We were running to our spot. I was excited I was going to give him the best gift for his birthday. I made him sit down.

Me:I made this special gift to give to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!!

I controlled the fireflies out of their hiding places and started singing. I grabbed Kai, so we can dance while I sing. He always love my singing.

Me:It's time for your big surprise, now.

I was going to give him it but then a arrow was coming at me. I had no time to dodge it but then Kai jumped in front of me getting shot instead.

Me:NOOOOO!!

I caught him and lay him on the ground, crying at what I'm seeing. The arrow was right at his heart.

Me:Please, don't leave me Kai. I haven't even give you your surprise brother.

Kai:Don't cry. I had the best brithday. Everyday with you was the best big sister. I love you so much sister.

Kai laughed and started to close his eyes.

Me:Don't go to sleep yet Kai.

Kai:I'm so tried sister, can I please go to sleep. It feels so warm welcoming.

I knew he wasn't going to make it, so I finally gave in and let him sleep forever.

Me:Fine, you can sleep finally.

He finally closed his eyes.

Kai:Bye, I lo-

I cried in angry that I couldn't save him or dodge that arrow in time. Then I blackout and woke up in front of Kai's family's burning house with my hands all bloody.

*FLASHBACK OVER*
Me:I don't know what happened that night but that night was when my last family member left me.

Meliodas:But you have your brother still.

Me:Mother and him never loved me. After father died, mother left and never came back. Once brother became the general, he went power crazy and went cold on me. Everyone in that village never like me and just sees me as the dragon that will one day kill them. They believed that dragons are greedy and murderous creatures. Just like how they feared Kai for being a nine tail fox.

Meliodas:Sorry for asking.

Me:No, it's okay. At least you don't see me as a dragon but for me. Right?

Meliodas:No, I don't. You are (Y/N) a dumb dragon.

I laughed at what he said and lean on his shoulders while watching the view of the sun setting.

Me:That's good.

MELIODAS POV
(Y/N) was leaning on my shoulders. After some time past (Y/N) got off my shoulders and got up.

(Y/N):Same time tomorrow?

Me:Yes.

She left making me mess her warmth and everything.

Me:Am I really falling in love with (Y/N)?

(Y/N) POV
I went home remembering the warmth of his body and those eyes that shine with kindness and love.

Me:He never treated me badly or look at me in disgust. He is really something making me feel like this. I can't wait to see him today. Hehe, what God does to people falling in love.

I dance around into my room, falling on my bed falling to sleep. Smiling of what will come next.

-------------------------------------------------------
Whoop whoop! Me finished another one, finally. Hope you enjoy this chapter and see you on the next one!! Spookychan out!!!