Chapter 5-The discovery

Hey my little monsters. Spookychan here to give you a story of love~~ ~w~ Yes, I'm weird. I get that a lot. Anyway hope you enjoy and I don't own these characters or anime. I only own my story and ocs.

------------------------------------------------------

Character's thoughts 

Character talking

(Y/N)-Your name

                                            (Y/N)'s POV

I woke up with a killer headache as I got up and look at the mirror. 

Me:What happened?

I look at the memory using my appearance was different. I instantly started to memories what happened to me and turn to see if Meliodas was here to explain this, but he was gone.

Me:This can't be happening. This has to be and dream...right? I'll wake up from. 

??:Sorry, (Y/N) but this is not a dream.

Knowing it was Meliodas, I turned to hug him. Remembering that I was that he one that killed Kai's family alone and not some murder. I was the one that went crazy on them for ruining his life. I noticed that Meliodas isn't hugging me as tight judging that he doesn't want to hurt my wings, now. He patted my head to calm me down from yetersday's events. 

Me:I remembered the night of his death Meliodas. I-I killed them without hesitation. I didn't mean to do it though.

Meliodas:Who?

Me:Kai's family.... I killed them. 

I started crying knowing that I became a monster cause of that night. I started to remember their cries and the blood on my hands but soon started to calm down.

Meliodas:Shhh, it is okay. You weren't in control, then. So no more crying. You are too beautiful for tears.

I giggled at his compliments not realizing that Gelda and Zeldris came into the room not long after.

Zeldris:Hey.

Me:Ah, sorry. I didn't know you guys were here.

Gelda:No worries. It was cute to see you guys like that and surprising that Meliodas gas that did of him.

Meliodas:S-Shut up. -3-

Zeldris:So, how you doing (Y/N)?

Me:Good, just surprised by this thing.

I started to slightly spread one of my wings to show what I mean. Zeldris started to laugh at my joke about my new appreance.

Gelda:So, did you remember anything about this new form.

Me:I don't. All I can remember is that night but no I didn't know. 

Gelda:Mmmm... you don't think.

Zeldris:Gelda, this is not the time to talk about a legend.

Meliodas:No, Zeldris let her speak. Gelda can you please explain this idea of your's.

Gelda:Yes, as I was saying I read or heard of a legend where two species fall in love but was killed cause of their forbidden love. 

Me:Oh, I heard of this one. A hybrid male from the dragon and demon clan fell in love with a angel from the goddess clan. They kept their love in secret in fear of one of them will be in danger, but soon their clan rulers  found out and killed them for loving an enemy.