Chapter 6-GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!

Spookychan here to stealing the show again with a amazing story, again. I hope😓 Anyway I don't own anything but the ocs and story. Now I hope you enjoy this one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's thoughts 

Character talking  

Demonic Voice

(Y/N )-Your name

                                           (Y/N)'s POV 

A lot has happened over the week and I have finally got everyone's gift for tomorrow. Yup, chirstmas is tomorrow. Luckily Meliodas let me go with Gelda as along they see us. Meliodas was getting ready for the winter ball today. I was pouting that I have to stay and not dance with him.

Me:Why do I have to stay?

Meliodas:Cause everyone will see you and your brother might find you. 

I got up from the bed to go do his tie for him.

Me:Sigh, I'm just jealous that other girls will dance with you while I won't.

Meliodas:Hehe, I can tell. How about this I'll dance with you after the ball.

I pout thinking about his offer for him to dance with me.

Me:Mmmmmm...fine.

Meliodas kiss me and grins knowing that he successfull made me happy. I giggled knowing that he wants me happy. 

Meliodas:Good.

Me:You're lucky that your hot and I love you.

Meliodas:I know and I love you too, my dumb dragon. I better go. Oh, you can hang with Gelda since she will want your company as well.

Me:Hehe, yay!

I hugged him and kiss him goodbye. I ran to Gelda's and Zeldris's room. Once Zeldris came out, I ran in and grabbed Gelda's hand. I laughed and ran with Gelda as our hands were lock on our way to the library. Meliodas and Zeldris laughed at my childish nature and soon left for the ball.

Me:Now, let's have the best girls night out!😁😁🙌

Gelda:Hehe, okay. So then what you want to do?

Me:Want to ask each others questions? So we can get to know each other more.

Gelda:Sounds great to me.

I started to sat down on the floor, where we keep all the blankets and pillows at. I grabbed one of them, wrapping myself into a burrito. (A/N:It is the best feeling ever for some weird reason●W~)

Me:Okay so how you and Zeldris met? 

Gelda:I was at the forest at the time, enjoying the peace and quiet after a fight with my father. Zeldris was at the other side of the lake. Everyday I would see him and we finally talked. It took like 2 months for him to actually asked me out. Now we have been together for 2 years.

Me:Awww, that's so cute.

Gelda:Now your turn to tell me about you two met.

Me:I had a fight with my adoptive brother about me seeing my little brother Kai. I ran and to go see Kai. After seeing him, I noticed Meliodas in front of the gates. I talked to him, well more like he threathened me to talk or "enterntain" him but i didnt mind. Since, then we would meet everyday for 3 months before we statted to dating.