Chapter 11-MARRIAGE!?!?!

Spookychan is back my little monster with you guess right a chapter!! I hope you guys are still being smart and staying inside and safe. I don't own any of the character but my Oc's and my storyline. I hope you guys enjoy and LET'S GET TO THE STORY!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's thoughts

Character talking

Demonic Voice

(Y/N)-YOUR NAME

                                                                                      (Y/N)'s POV

Me:He is getting marry. That bastard I t-thought we were gonna stay together!

The thought alone gets me. I got up and walked to the living room where Kai, Zeldris, and Gelda was at. I looked at Gelda and Zeldris clearly angry at the news I heard.

Me:Okay, when is he getting marry to that dragon brat?

Kai:Calm down, (Y/N).

I took his hand off my shoulder, looking at him signaling I'm good.

Gelda:He is getting marry in two days. 

Zeldris judging from his eyes thinks it was suspicious that I'm questioning.

Zeldris:Why you asking?

Me:No, reasons.

Zeldris:I know you are gonna try to stop the wedding, (Y/N).

Gelda:Even if you are, we are already trying to find a way to get him back. Kai already send Shuhira and Moon to look and everything.

Me:Okay, but I'm gonna just go out to just take a walk.

Gelda:Then I will go with you.

Me:No, Gelda. I want to walk alone to get my mind off of things.

Zeldris knew what I need, so he took Gelda out to the village to go look around. 

Kai: I know you are going to that castle to talk with him.

Me:Yeah, I need to know it myself.

Kai sighed and puts his hand back on my shoulder as I look at him.

Kai:I know I can't change my mind but don't go fainting on me, okay. I know you aren't better from the incident. 

I smiled at my brother, happy he not gonna argue. 

Me:I won't. Bye, brother.

With that message I left running to the demon kingdom to go find Meliodas.

*timeskipie (A/N:This feels weird!!!)*

                                    Gelda's POV (A/N:BITCHES, I'M BRING BACK MY GIRL)

Zeldris and I finally came back from looking around and even got with stuff. I was holding a gift for (Y/N) excited, hoping this will cheer her up.

Me:(Y/N)!!! I GOT YOU A SURPRISE!! 

I looked at Zeldris weird as (Y/N) didn't came out. 

Zeldris:Maybe she is still out walking.