Chapter 4-This is fun!?!??

Hey, my little monsters!!! Spookychan is back on break. So that means WINTER BREAK. I'm hopefully my lazy ass will upload more. Cause a future chapter has a christmas special. So me looking for it. Anyway, enjoy this story and don't mind my disturbing grammar and spellings. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's thoughts 

Character  talking 

(Y/N)-your name

                                              (Y/N)'s POV

It's been 3 weeks already since I went with Meliodas. I wander how Drago is doing here and there. I was planning on what to get Meliodas and everyone a present, since it's gonna be Christmas soon. 

 Me:I wander if they even celebrate Christmas. Meliodas won't be back from his look out. I should go draw.

I sat down by the window with my sketchbook when I noticed that it's snowing.

Me:SNOW!! Kai and I love the snow as a kid. I miss those times. 

 I left everything by the window and ran to Zeldris's and Gelda's room. Luckily its across from our's since I would draw attention to me. Which that is a big no since Gelda and I have to keep a low profile here. I knocked on their knock hoping she is awake at this hour. Gelda opened the door, finally.

Gelda:Oh (Y/N)! What is it? Do you want to go to the library?

Me:No, I wanted to know if you want to go outside with me?...

Gelda:Sure, just let me get ready and then we'll go. Okay?? Oh yeah I'll pick you up as well. 

Me:okay  

I went back to the room to get dress. 

Me:Shoot, I forgot about my winter clothes. Well then I'm just gonna have to wear Meliodas's clothes.😊

I hurried up and grab a jacket, t-shirt, and sweat pants. Once I put those on I ran to the door to see Gelda waiting outside wearing Zeldris's clothes.

Me:I see you don't have winter clothes as well.

Gelda:Yup and I fit in them.

Me:Lucky I don't. I have to tie Meliodas's pants since they are too big.-3-

Gelda:Aww see you are short.

Me:I'm not that short.😒 

 As we walk a couple of demons would flirt with us here and there, but Gelda would deal with them. Gelda is always like a older sister to me through she is more like a model sister. Yeah, definitely a model sister. Once we got outside in the gardens, Gelda started to shiver from the coldness.

Me:WOW!!*o* It's beautiful!! 

Gelda:Sure is but it's so cold, though.>~<

Me:AND ME LIKELY!!-W-

 I took off the jacket I was wearing and hoped into the snow.

Gelda:(Y/N) put your jacket back on.

Me:NEVER!!

I grab a snowball and threw it at her.

Me:You'll never take me alive!

Once I threw another one. Gelda started to throw snowballs at me. The game has started. After some time, I threw one but it hit Zeldris. 

Me:AHHHH..She threw it.