Ch12-Operation Crash Wedding and Save Meliodas is a Go!

Hey, my little nightmares! Spooky-chan is here!! FINALLY!! It took a while to typethis chapter. Also, again sorry! As well as thank for your support and liking my trash story. I hope you enjoy this chapter. ALSO STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASK AND ENJOY 2021!!!

----------------------------‐--------

Character's thoughts

Character talking

Demonic Voice

(Y/N)-YOUR NAME

(Y/N)'s POV

Me:It's dark. MELIODAS!!

I woke up getting blinded by the burning sun. I looked around realizing I'm still at the castle in Zeldris's and Gelda's room. 

Me:What happened?

*flashback my life*

Meliodas:I don't love you anymore.

Britney:The plan is almost done. Soon you'll be mine my love.

*flashback done*

Me:Damn it! I will kill you Britney for taking what is mine.

I was about to get out of bed when Kai woke up, stopping me from getting up.

Kai:From that look on your face (Y/N), I know you are going to do, but it won't solve anything.

Me:I know, but...

Kai:I know how you are feeling but you need to lay down.

Me:Fine.

I laid down back on the bed. Kai knowing me, knows that I need some time alone to collect myself, so he left. Soon Zeldris and Gelda came into the room to come check on me.

Zeldris:How you doing?

Me:I feel like I just been literally hit by a border, but okay.

Zeldris:You know Meliodas didn't mean anything of what he is saying.

Me:I know...but it still hurts.

There was a moment of silence as I looked down at my lap remembering the warmth of Meliodas's head on it. Gelda sat down on the bed and put her hand on my back rubbing it to comfort me.

Gelda:Hey, don't worry (Y/N)! We still have a chance to break the spell.

Me:And how we do that?

I looked at Gelda questioning her comment on how we are going to fix this. Gelda think for a little bit before coming with an answer.

Gelda:How about a kiss?

Zeldris:That's too simple to break a spell, Gelda.

Shuhira:That actually might work Gelda.

Shuhira and everyone came in hearing about Gelda's answer to solving the problem.