Chapter 8-I just wanted a peaceful day!!😑

JELLO! I BACK AND LIKE I PROMISE A CHAPTER IN THE SAME DAY!! I feel pride in myself for once. Also, I'm hoping that none of you guys/girls didn't effected with the virus case. Please, stay safe and wash your hands regularly! Now I don't own none of the characters from the seven deadly sins series or manga. I only own my story line and my Oc's, nothing else. NOW ON WARD TO THE STORY!!!

--------------------------------------

Character talking

Character's thoughts

Demonic Voice

(Y/N)-your name

                                          (Y/N)'s POV

A month was past and I have improved a lot in my training. I finally learned how to fly and even met another dragon fellow who tought about some things. One of them were that dragons can control certain elements. I just happened to be the rare ones that can control more than 3 elements which only royal family members can. So far I learned fire, water, and nature. I was sitting in the garden, enjoying the sun while Meliodas is laying down on my lap resting. (A/N: If you not remember that one of the chapter she run in the forest. The garden is near that forest. JUST A REMINDER) 

Me:Ahh, everything is so perfect right now. I wish nothing will ruin this moment right now. 

But with my luck, a maid had to ruin it. She looked like she is so tired from running.

Maid:SIR, MELIODAS!!

Me:Must be a meeting. Well I better wake him up. Meli~

Meliodas groaned at me, while I giggled at his attempt on trying to not listen to me.

Me:Meli~ It's time to wake up. The maid needs you for something.

He finally opened one eye, looking at me with a face that says "why me." It was cute but he knew that maid won't leave without him. So he got up and went to the maid for that message she needs to tell him.

Meliodas:(Y/N), I'll be right back okay. My father needs me for something but it won't take too long. So I'm trusting you that you will stay put.

Me:Okay, I won't. So hurrying up, my lap is getting cold.

He laughed at my comment about him being a warmer and left. After some time passing, a ring came out from the forest. I looked over to the direction wandering what made that sound. Soon again something rings. 

Me:It sounds like a bell. Maybe I should go see what it is.

I looked back at the door to the castle. 

Me:It will be real quick anyway. 

As curiously was the winner of the argument. I went to the forest of where the sound was coming from. Soon coming across a white fox with red markings around its eyes. 

Me: Beautiful! Ah, a bell. So it was you. 

It started to try to lead me somewhere. 

Me:Want me to follow?

I went ahead and started to follow it to a little clearing where it sat down waiting for me. 

Fox:Sorry, to take you away from the castle gardens but someone would have ruin our conversation.

Me:WHAT??!!!