INTRODUCTION

Hello everybody.....
This is my first story ...
I hope all of you like it.. 😊😊😊

This story is of a girl who was broken since her childhood.. She had no one who loved her.. No one who cared for her... No one who took her side...But one day fate decided to give her a reason to smile and a person who would stay by her side....but will that remain for long?? Let's see....

First the Intro of our characters.....

NAME:-Avneet singhania (avu) (main lead)
AGE:-25
Best friends:- Jannat(janu),manjul(manju),reem(rimmi)
She treats abhishek like her brother and vaishnavi like her sister.. Loves them a lot. (both these characters will be revealed below)
She is a descent girl. Helps evrybody... Lovely... And a great encourager... The way she is now she was just the opposite before but someone came like a blessing and took her out of the hell she was living in and tried to make her present good and make her forget all her worst past... She lost him due to a misunderstnding.. She is still waiting for him....

NAME:- Sidhharth aggarwal(sid)(main lead)
AGE:-27
BESTFRIENDS:-jaijeet(jai),krupa(krupz)vaishnavi (vaish)
BROTHER:- Abhishek aggarwal(abhi)
He is a very fun loving guy.. Lives his life to the fullest. Loves to travel, always spreads positive vibes.. Funloving, jolly and a beautiful soul ....He keeps on smiling everytime but deep inside he misses someone very badly and that hurts... He is still waiting for her...