chapter - 9

Avu's pov : I woke up and as soon as i opened my eyes I saw balloons all over there were white balloons all over and on the table just in front of my bed there was a bouquet with red roses and chocolates...

I was just amazed to look what I just saw.. I felt like it was a dream.. I slowly went towards the table and picked up the bouquet in my hand and then I saw a card there

I opened the card and it said 'hey miss Singhania.!!' reading the first line a smile unknowingly crept on my face..
'I actually sneaked into your room while you were very peacefully sleeping like a baby and did all this to make your morning more beautiful just like you... Good morning.. And today we need to meet . And I hope you won't hurt me by saying 'no'that you always say .. Don't miss me too much..
Your's best buddy to be
Mr. Aggarwal
I felt very nice while reading all this.. I felt special but I knew I can't show it.. It's only for a few moments and then I'll again go back to my dark world... While thinking all this a tear unknowingly fell from my eyes... I shoved away all my thought and got ready..

I quickly went down and everybody were having breakfast mom looked at me and then looked away with an uninterested face.. I went to office without having my breakfast and all the day went as always.. At 6:00 I was about to get back home.. I went to the parking area and was about to open the door of the car when suddenly I heard my name being called I knew the voice..
Person : were you planning to ditch our meeting today ?
Avu: Mr. Aggarwal Ithought so but to my bad luck you caught me.. (I said witha chuckle)

He chuckled with me and then told me to get into his car which was just beside mine I first hesitated then agreed to him..
He started driving and took me to a nearby forest.. We got down of the car and gestured me to follow him and I did.. After walking for a few mins we found an open place and he went and sat down on the ground and gestured me to do it too I did it he told me to look up and when I looked up I saw the most beautiful sight in front of me..

I looked at him to see him smiling at me I smiled back at him we went and sat on the chairs that were in a cofner and the whole area there was decorated with lights

I looked at him to see him smiling at me I smiled back at him we went and sat on the chairs that were in a cofner and the whole area there was decorated with lights.. And the center there was a table and it had food on it and then the chairs . There were my favourite white sauce pasta and spaghetti with meat balls and white forest cake kept there...

Avu: how do u know these are my favourites..

Sid: I told you ... I am born talented...

Avu chuckled at his words and they ate and talked a lot at last she again went and sat on the ground facing the sky..

Sid: so.. Do you like it..?

Avu: yes.. A lott

Sid:hmm

Avu: you know.. No one ever did all this for me..

Sid: jusr cuz I had to be the first one who was gonna do it...

Avu: thankyou so much..

Sid : you know that there's no need for that... And moreover I am your bestie to be...

Avu looked at him and they had an intense eye lock..
Avu broke it and spoke..

Avu : how beautiful it is to be treated specially.. Right...

Sid looked at her and had tears in his eyes but as it was a bit dark he was able to hide it he knew what happened last night but he was bound not to go and save her cuz first he has to make her believe him ... Avu too had tears in her eyes coz she said all that words thinking of her life.. That is a complete hell..

Sid : it's too peaceful to sit here.. And look at this beautiful sky... Isn't it?

Avu: hmm.. Very true... Thankyou so much for bringing me here siddharth

Sid: can you please stop saying thankyou....

Avu smiled at him..

Sid: it's late come let me drop you home miss Singhania

Avu's face fell thinking she again has to go back to the hell... But she mouthed a hmm and got up...
They arrived at avu's place and they got down avu was about to leave saying bye to him but he moved forward and hugged her.. At first she was startled but at the same time she felt so safe..

Sid: I am always there for you miss Singhania... I'll keep on trying to be your best buddy..

Avu smiled to herself and hugged him back.. She felt a whole a new experience..
She said thankyou to which sidharth mouthed 'not again'and she went in..
She directly went into her room and freshened up.. And stood in the balcony the cool breeze hit her face and she smiled unknowingly..she stayed there for sometime replaying what happened today and went in and climbed the bed she was about to sleep when her phone buzzed and seeing who it was an unknown smile crept on her face..

Sid's msg: heyy miss Singhania missing me..?

Avu: Mr. Aggarwal we just met.. It's only been an hour..

Sid: I know but m already missing miss Singhania

Avu: flirty much Mr Aggarwal

Sid: couldn't stop myself while talking to the most beautiful girl in the town..

Avu: stop your buttering.. And now good night Mr aggarwal

Sid: okkk bye good night miss Singhania

With that avu slept and this time without her sleeping pills..

*On the other side.. *
Sid was smiling looking at his phone screen and somebody was watching it..

Person: looks like somebody is completely in love...

Sid: brother!! When did you
come...?
With that they hugged each other

Abhi: soo whose the lucky girl ?

Sid : umm whom are you talking about..? I was just talking with one of my friends

Abhi : I totally believe you.. (sarcastically)

Sid: leave all that and tell me whats going on..?

Abhi: nothing much just busy with the upcomig projects.. What about you.?

With that they talked for a long time and then slept.. And sid drowned into the dreans of his Miss..... (you all know whom.. Do I need to mention..?)