chapter - 6

Flashback starts...

A lady is seen walking into a beautiful mansion with a boy...they went in and a lady and a man came out and greeted them...

Man: hello Mrs Maya aggarwal ...I am glad that you came here..

Mrs. Maya Aggarwal: Hello Mr.  Amritraj singhania and hello Mrs. Shanaya Singhania...(Mrs. Singh smiled at her gestured her to sit..)

Amritraj: who is this with you Mrs Aggarwal?
Mrs Aggarwal: oh he is my son.. Sidharth.. Siddharth Aggarwal....my younger son..

Amritraj: nice to meet you son..

Sid: the pleasure is all mine uncle...

Just then a girl around 19 years old came down...

Girl: hello everybody..

Mr. and Mrs. Singhania seem a bit irritated by the arrival of the girl... Which was noticed by sid..

Amritraj: Avneet don't u have manners, go and touch aunty's feet..

Avneet: o ok d dad.. (she took blesseings from Maya and stood beside Amritraj..even though there is a lot of space)

Sid's pov: why does uncle and aunty seem irritated...? And why isn't she sitting even though there is a lot of place to sit.. Who is she?

Mrs Aggarwal : who is she Mr. Singhania... ?

Mr. Singh: oo she.. She is avneet singhania.. Our daughter..

Mrs Aggarwal : hey avneet beta why don't u sit.. Come sit here( Maya gestured avneet to sit near her..she looked at her mom and first hesitated but as Maya insisted Amritraj told avneet to sit and she quickly went and sat near Maya)

They all talked almost for an hour and now Maya gave Amritraj a document and told him to sign it but Amritraj gave that to avneet..

Amritraj: avneet sign it( in an ordering tone)

Avneet quickly signed it..

Mrs Aggarwal : why did she sign it.. It's for the deal and the owner needs to sign it

Amritraj looked at avneet with eyes filled of disgust but avneet looked very lovingly towards her father...

Amritraj: because she is the owner Her grandfather gave her the whole property..

Mrs Aggarwal : oo ok i see... Avneet beta do u know about all this..

Avneet: yes aunty..i have been managing all this since last 1 year..

Vibha :ooo ok.. And do u know about this deal..

Avneet : yes i know and evn if i don't, whatever my mom and dad have thought would be the best..

She smiled and looked towards her parents but they rolled there eyes and showed her as if they were not interested in her talks...

Sid was noticing all that...she was doing everything her parents told her to do nd they were actually ordering her and she was obeying just like a servant.. They had tea but avneet was not because her father told her to bring everybody tea and stand at the corner and take the tea cups back.. And she was working like she was a servant and seemed very scared as she was shivering while talking and always bowed her head down while talking to her parents.. They seemed wierd.. Then after sometime sid and his mother left...

The next day sid had to go to the office of the Singh's for giving them some papers related to the deal..

When he entered the office he saw a girl standing near the reception and rudely scolding a girl..

Girl: I told u to be on time ..this is my office and I need everything to be perfect.. There is no place for irresponsible people like you here.. We dont need you. You may go..( She said all that in a very low tone but that was filled with attitude nd sassyness+rudeness...a lot of it.. )

Sid went in and thought of asking where is the cabin of the boss, he started walking towards the girl she already left and went in.. Siddharth asked the receptionist that where was the cabin of the boss.. The receptionist told him and he went towards the cabin.. It was a white cabin which can be seen throught the door as it was of glass he saw a saw that the chair was facing the window which was in opposite of the door.. So he opened the door a bit..

Sid: may I come in??

A voice of a female was heard and it seemed a bit familiar to sid ..she told him to come in and when the chair rotated and she faced him sid was shocked..

Sid: avneett?..

Avu: Oh Mr. Aggarwal..have a seat..

Sid sat in front of her and kept the files on the table...he gave her the files and she asked him a few questions related to the deal. He answered her as he knew about everything cuz his mother told him everything.. Sid noticed her way of talking was complete different ...she seemed bold and like she had a lot of attitude which was complete opposite of what he had seen yesterday.. Yesterday she seemed very scared and she was doing whatever her parents said her to do as if she was a robot.. And he noticed her clothes which he saw were worn by the girl who was scolding the girl out there.. He seemed very confused ..

Sid: umm I think I should leave now.. See u soon then avneet..

Avu: Uh Uh correct that.. Miss kaur.. Thats Miss Singhania for you.. Only my close ones can call me by my name..

Sid: uhmm u mmm I am sorry.. I'll remember that.. Now I'll take ur leave Miss Singhania

Avu: ok u may leave Mr. Aggarwal

Sid was hella confused....she was a totally different girl he saw today then what he saw yesterday...

Sid then went into his car and was about to go but he saw someone and went to the person..