Chapter - 11

The watchman standing right behind them... She was startled at first but composed herself after seeing who he was... Then both of them got up and went to the parking area as sid told avneet to..

Sid: I'll take you to a calming place today... Come with me..

Avu : umm ok..

They both drove and sid took her to a jungle when they went inside there was a cleaned area with a small cottage..they both went in and she saw it was a beautiful place with some chair to sit a bed on the side and a centre table around which the chairs were placed.

Avneet sat on the floor near the door
Sid looked at her and said

Sid: Miss Singhania sit on the chairs noo..

Avneet was busy admiring the beautiful greenery around and the flowers that were placed in tubs just outside the cottage.. The soft cold breeze that was blowing where she could admire the silence and the darkness outside didn't feel gloomy it was peaceful.. As if she could spend her whole life sitting there... The dim lights weren't disturbing her.. There light just shone and gave more beauty to the mild atmosphere which she felt... She could feel the breeze and at that momemt it started raining... The water falling on the ground...it's sound, the breeze becoming more cool... She was feeling so relaxed... As if away from all troubles and her hectic life

Sid : miss Singhania...

Avu : shhhhh
Just sit down...
Feel this breeze ,the sound of rain,the peaceful darkness... This is so amazing..

Sid sat down and admired the beauty infront if him...

No no... Not the darkness or the trees or the rain... May be u know pretty well..
Siddharth was busy admiring the beauty which was sitting next to him..

They were both lost admiring.... When suddenly tears started to leak from avneet's eyes.. Sid got worried..

Sid : hey.. Why are you crying.. What happened...?

Avu : nothing.... This relaxing beauty just made me feel like i can put my guard down for a minute and unleash all my worries,my sorrows out... Let the wounds be revealed.. And let this serenity heal them...
(she was soo lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise what she was saying)

Sid: which wounds, what sorrows avneet..

Avu : those.. That i have beared all these years of my life... The Avneet Singhania...such rude and business minded girl... Who is she?..

She's just a broken person who has somehow tried to put herself together.. And is in fear of being shattered...

I wish I could just vanish into this darkness never to return...

Sid: why are you saying so...

Avu: I..

Meanwhile a nearby bush started to move..and avneet came out of her thoughts and noticed...

Sid: you..

Avneet :hushh... There is something right there...
In the bushes... (pointing towards its)

Sid looked towards where she was looking... And the rain had calmed down a bit now.. Sid quickly brought an umbrella which was in the umbrella holder and they both went towards the bush.. Avneet took the torch and looked at the bush and went near it.. And then...