chapter - 3

They were still hugging each other... Soon avu was back to reality and she realised that they are in the office and she realized there position.. So avneet broke the hug and straightened herself and sid also straightened himself..

Sid's Pov : omgggg she is in front of me... She hasn't changed the same avu I met in college...

Avu's pov: I cant believe this,I met him again.. He hasn't changed...
Soon they were brought out of there trance by reem who jumped on sid and hugged him with teary eyes...

Reem: hey you idiot.... Where have you been..? It's been years ...

Sid :I am sorry rimmi I had some reasons to leave but see now we met again (looking at avu)

Jai :ok.. Now if you people are done with your melodrama then tell me how do you people know each other..?

Reem:jai how do you know sid buddy?

Sid : and rimmi how do you know jai..?

Reem : i asked first soo my answers first

Sid: ladies first

Reem: yeah that's what I am trynna say.. My answers first..

And they both began to argue on such a small thing..

Jai : shitheads ..that's not a topic to fight on.. Just answer people..

Sid reem : umm yeah

Sid: actually we met on a trip and then became friends there.. Me and avu went on a trip together.. I mean avneet... We both met in a business meeting.. And became good friends.. And after meeting reem on the trip we three became good friends as well..

Avu's pov :did he just called me avu...?

Reem : and i was jai's neighbour back then.. So that's how i know him..

Jai :me and sid studied in the same school and we stayed together in lodon too.. So that's how i know him..

Reem: ooooooooo

Avu was messed up with her thoughts when sid came near her and tried to start a conversation

Sid : hii avneet.. How are u ?

Avu :......

Sid :avneet (he waved his hand in front of her eyes and she was brought out of her thoughts)

Avu:haa?..

Sid : how are you..?

Avu : umm I am fine siddharth..how are you?

Sid: umm I am fine too.. You here?

Avu :actually I got a job here soo..

Sid: ooo

Avu:and what about you?

Sid: actually I.. (sid was about to say something but the boss came out of the cabin and he saw sid and called him)

Boss: heyy son... So you are here...

Sid:yes uncle...
(sid went towards him and touched his feet and the boss who was actually the elder brother of sid's father hugged him)

Boss: uhmm uhmm evrybody.. May I please have your attention here..
(till now avu ,reem were watching everything and were confused because they didn't know about what was there relation with one another)

Boss : ok... So as you'll can see.. I am an old man now.. Unable to work..my vision is getting blurred.. And this company is way too big of a load for these weak shoulders... So today I wanna make you all meet your new head.. Your new boss.. That is my nephew Mr. Siddharth aggarwal

Sid: hello everybody..!

Everybody :(except avu, reem who r still shocked to listen all this and jai) hello sir

Boss : so sid please come to my cabin nd jai, reem and avneet I need you three to please join us)

*In the cabin*

Boss:soo everybody ..actually I called you here to inform you that we have cracked a deal with the leading fashion industry.. And as I told you that sid is the boss from now so he will lead..

Boss: Actually the imperial fashion industry (imaginary name) is organizing a very big event in India and this is a very big opportunity to bring out designs to light... I want our brand to lead... And many brands are trying to showcase there designs in this event it will be a type of contest nd the winners will be considered as the best brand leading in India and will get a chance to collaborate with the industry in there upcoming events and projects for 2 years..

Sid :woowwww that is amazing but why do you want me to lead

Boss:because you are the young generation having more creative minds and i know you will work hard to make me proud..

Sid:hmmm ...i will try my best uncle..

Boss : good.. And now avneet ,jai and reem the thing is I saw you people out there chitchating like friends.. Orrr might be something more than that ...(looking at sid and avu)

Sid :actually we bumped into each other and so I saved her from falling down... And there is nothing else between us... Don't get wrong ideas...

Avu :umm umm yeah he is right sir..

Boss:I didn't mention anyone's name... Right jai and reem (there boss is actually very friendly so it's normal)

Jaireem: absolutely right boss..

Sid :umm

Boss:ok jokes apart.. Actually you see sid is new to the office and as you people seem to know each other very well soo it would be good if you people take leads.. And avneet and sid as you are new you will also get some ideas and experience of handling these kind of situations...soo..

Jai reem: sure sir we will...

Boss: and sid beta..?

Sid: ok I will try my best

Avu:yes sir evn i will try to give my best

Boss: ok good... Soo you people discuss.. And I also wanna tell you that you will have one more partner his name is manjul.. He is in dubai right now ,today morning he went there as I wanted him to and booked his tickets, actually he is there for some work.. He will be back in one week ok

Everyone: okkkk

Boss : so now.. Sid I may take leave... All yours(gesturing towards the seat of the boss)

Sid..:I'll make u proud uncle . don't worry

Boss: I know that , I believe in you beta..

Saying that he went away..

And the four of them started talking about there opinions on what should be done in the event..