chapter - 8

deep inside she was a girl who was very scared and broken... From that day onwards sid was more curious about avu and he used to follow her and tried to take out as much information as he could about her.. But as much as he tried to understand her he himself was breaking inside seeing her in that condition.. She had literally no one to support her.. She always tried to get some love fron her parents but failed miserably..then sid decided to take her out of this condition may whatever the result be but he will help her... But....

Why was he feeling such an attraction towards her ?why was he trying to take her out of that pain and why was he so hurt seeing her..?

As days passed avu and sid again met at the project and sid tried his best to talk to avu to befriend her but avu had built a wall around her heart which was not letting anyone to come and help her ..

But avu behaved rude to everybdy who tried to be close to her but she was unable to do that with sid.. She just tried to stay away from him nd made excuses to not accept his friendship..

One day when avu was working in her cabin sid came..
Sid(knocking on the door)  may I come in Miss singhania..
Seeing sid avu had an unknown feeling like a bit happiness but she didn't  know why..

Avu: ohh come in Mr. Aggarwal..

Sid: thankyou Miss Singhania..

Avu: please have a seat..

Sid : ok..

Avu: sooo. How do i owe this pleasure to have Mr. Singhania here..?

Sid: the pleasure is all mine that I got an opportunity to meet miss Singhania

Avu: oww really..

Sid: actually I had some files for you,I  checked them but still go through them once..

Avu: okay..thankyou..

Sid: (he was trying to say something but wasn't able to form words or was scared to say something) u umm

Avu saw this and said without looking at him and going through the files

Avu: always speak what you want to... Things when keot inside.. Might create more unwanted questions... Go on and ask whatever you want to..

Sid : friends?

Avu: (hearing this she got lost she wanted to have a friend but she was scared) some questions don't have answers...might br because you don't want to answer them or because the fate has a much more bigger question imposed that doesn't let you answer the others

Sid: huhh?

Avu: um nothing... I would like you to concentrate on the deal now that is more important...

Sid: I hope you answer me some day miss Singhania...

Sid was still convincing her and avu was feeling good and wanted to accept this friendship.. But was scared..

Sid : one day you yourself will ask me to be your friend..

Avu : (smiling)  we'll see mr. Aggarwal..
After that siddharth left cuz he got a call from his mother..

By now it was 9:00 pm so she went home and directly into her room but as soon as she entered the room she was pushed and she fell on the floor and someone shut the door.. When she looked up.. It was none other than her cousin..

He came and held her neck and tried to tear away her clothes and started touching her inapporopriately..

Avu(sobbing):- p please leave me... Please vikas.. Leave me

Vikas : ooo sister.. My cute little sister... How can I leave you after getting hold of you after such a long time huh?

Avu was struggling to get out of his hold which made vikas angry and he ended up beating her brutally and left..

Avu(crying and sobbing violently) : why... Whyy does this happen to me..?

AM: cuz you are useless... Complete trash

Avu: mom why are yoh saying that.. You know I love you... If i have done anything wrong.. Please tell me.. I wolud never do that again..

AM : ooo dear.. You yourself are a mistake...and  i don't wanna hear your crap now.. Go and serve the dinner we all wanna have the dinner now..

Avu: but kom.. I am hurt.. How am I supposed to..

At this avu gets a tight slap from her mother..

AM : you yourself made him angry.. Jow what should I do if it's hurting... I don't have time for your drama just go and serve the dinner...

Avu somehow managed to go out and serve the dinner and went back to her room and tried to fall asleep crying and cursing her luck...

The next morning came and as the sunrays hit her face she opened her eyes and what she saw shocked her..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------