chapter - 4

After some time of discussing their topics it was already 7:00 so it was time for everybody to go home.. The four of them came out of the cabin..

Reem :avu.. Are you gonna go home alone babe..?

Avu : yep babe.. I thought so.. But can you come along.. Like my home is on the way to yours so... And the weather also doesn't seem very well.. I am afraid a thuderstorm waits ahead..

Reem: yeah you are right.. I'll
Drop you and also have a cup of coffee at yours...

Jai : girls.. I don't think it would be safe for you to go alone as it's gettinh dark too.. I'll come with you..

Reem :but you came on your bike.. Right.. So are we three supposed to fit in..?

Jai : oooo I almost forgot about that.. Let's do one thing.. I am gonna keep the bike over here and in the tight security of office it would remain safe.. And I'll walk you both home
.

Reem : are you really dumb.. Or do you pretend to be? Like seriously dude... We can walk ourselves home...

Sid: ok people..I brought my car with me and we 4 can easily fit in.. And tomorrow I can drive jai to the office and he can take the bike on his way back... Okk

Jai : oo you are getting pretty smarter by being with me..

reem and sid: yeah sure.. (sarcastically)

Jai : what..? I am stating facts...

Sid: shall we leave now..?

(they were about to go when reem told jai to let sid drive and avneet would be sitting in the passenger seat)

Reem(whispering):jai..I want you to let avneet sit in the passenger's seat..

Jai: but why?

Reem :cuz, I want you to.. And now as soon as you reach the car you will sit on the backseat..

Jai : okkk.. You know you are bossy..

Reem: that's what I love to be...

* After reaching the car *

Sid: ok settle down... I'll drive..

Avu: you know how to drive?

Sid : yep.. Isn't that pretty obvious.. I have a got damn car that solely belongs to me...

Avu: yeah I saw that.. Whenw we had to get to the office as soon as possible and you drove us on bike.. And gosshhh what a terrible condition I was in.. Remember..

Sid : girl... I was excited and the roads weren't good..

Avu:yeah yeah sure... I pray to god that we reach home safely.. Reem you gotta tie your seatbelt very properly babe..

Sid: ohhh sure sure mad. (he stopped and realized what he was about to say )

Sid: umm sorry

Avu : there is no need for the sorry.. I remember everything siddarth... I remember all your care and teasing.. The way we used to have fun together.. The way you called me maddoo.. The way you used to run behind me to catch me... I remember everything... Everything ended so isn't it...? (by now she had tears in her eyes and siddharth was also looking at her with glistened eyes..)

Jai: did somebody die over here..? You people met again.. You can again chill together.. Why are you crying?

Siddharth and avneet came out of their trance

Sid:umm I think we should leave..
Reem : yeah let's go..

They were on their way when the winds became too strong and it also started raining heavily