chapter - 7

Previously sidharth saw a person and went towards him...

Sid: uncle ..
???: arrei siddharth beta u here?
Sid:yes rajiv uncle I came here for a work...
( so an old man...like 60 to 70 years old is shown whose name is Rajiv Merchant.. And he knows sidhharth as he used to have a shop near sidhharth's school and sid always used to go there and buy his favourite candy..he was very good to rajiv and rajiv thought of him as a son... And both shared a good relation but when sidhharth left the school and went for vacations after coming back he got to know that the shop was sold to someone else as rajiv's wife had a disease and she had to be operated so rajiv sold the shop and after many months sid met gim)

Sid: but what are you doing here.. ?

Uncle : actually I sold my shop for my wife's treatment as she was going through a disease but she passed away and I had to work for a living cuz u know I have no one soo that is why  I am working as a peon here...

Sid: uncle... Why and at this age... You could have come to me...

Uncle : beta how could I. You are like my son and how can I depend on you like that?

Sid: at first you called me your son and then you say how can you depend on me?? I don't know anything you are coming with me right now.. You will be living with us.. Mom will be soo happy to see you.. As she thinks of you as her own elder brother...

Uncle: son... I'll surely come to visit you but I can't live with you cuz you know the boss here she has given me a room in her own apartment..you know she is such a sweet girl but her life is just... He sighs as if he is sad...

Sid: what about her life uncle...??

Uncle:(he realized what he just said and stuttered) umm nothing.. I'll see you later as I have work..

Sid: uncle..will you please come with me for a cup of coffee actually I have a lot to talk with you...

Uncle: ok ok beta but when..

Sid: when will you be done with the work here..?

Uncle: ummm by 5:00 I'll be done...

Sid: ok so I'll come and pick you up... Please wait for me here I'll be here by 5:00 pm

Uncle: ok ok sure beta I'll wait..

Sid: ok uncle byee... I have to go as I have some work see you later...

After sid left avu was sitting in her cabin she did all her work and went back home..
She stepped inside the house and saw her uncle and aunt and her mom dad sitting and chatting.. She lowered her head and greeted all of them..

(here avu's dad will be reffered as AD, mother -AM, uncle-unc, Aunt- au.)

AD: you bloody slut why are you so late..

Avu in trembling voice:s so sorry d dad..

AM: bloody whore.. And raj what do you expect from her.. She might have been with other sluts..

Unc:  shut up.. (gesturing towards avu)  come my dear come sit on uncles lap..

This uncle always  tried to physically abuse avu and touched her inappropriately when she refused to let him touch her he used to beat her.. Once when avu's family faced financial problem her father was about to sell her as a slave but this uncle told them that the property was on her name so they couldn't do that so he helped them and in return he used to touch avu and physically and mentally torture her..

After he was satisfied they left and avu went to her room with a blank expression she closed the door and sat down on the floor and stayed like that for who knows how many hours staring at nothing.. Then she freshened herself and went to bed..

On the other side sid met the uncle and somehow came to know about her tortures which the rajeev uncle had seen were being done on her.. He came to know that how broken she was.. She showed the world as if she was a badass, witty,bold,rude,and coldhearted bussiness women but...