chapter - 1

A girl is seen sitting on a bench in a park...she is in deep thoughts when a boy calls her from behind...

Boy : Hey whatsupppp...
Girl: ......(she was still in her dreamland)
Boy : heyyy can u hear me....??
Girl:....(she is still not listening)
Boy:(he goes near her and shakes her nd shouta her name) avuuuuuu!!!..... Are u listening to me..... (so the girl was avu)
Avu :-o.. Heyy hii manju.... When did you come??
(so the boy is manjul)
Manjul:-I came here when you were lost in your dreamland......actually I had a off today at the office soo I came to the park to have a walk and saw you so I thought i can irritate you a bit...
Avu:-hmmmm.....actually I was thinking of our past days... The days that changed me... Those beautiful memories

Manjul: yeah.. Those days were jzt beautiful... I wonder where r the others... Its been years we haven't met, you and rimmi are in touch with me...

Avu :- yeah i wish we could meet again all those friends.... Specially the one who changed my life ...

Manju: are u talking about the one whom i m thinking about right now...your crushhhhh

Avu:- stop manju... He isn't my crush... I loved him and he loved me too.. He came like a blessing in my life and changed evrything.. I can never forget him..

Manju: you always say that he has done a lot of things for you but u never told me wht... We are besties ryt avu you can tell me...

Avu : I'll tell you one day... Let the tym come bro

Manju: tht isn't fair you always do this to me....

(after this discussion avu changed the topic nd thay had a lot of gossips and it was almost 7:00 pm and the past was to be closed... So they left the park and manjul dropped avu home nd left to his, as tomorrow there work was going to start)

Avu POV :(after reaching home... Lying on her bed) i miss him soo much... The light of my life... A blessing in disguise... But I know I lost you because of all my mistakes... But it wasn't my fault it was all a misunderstanding...I hope one day we will meet again and I can sort out everything and have you back in my life.. (by now she had tears in her eyes.... Nd thinking of him she fell asleep)

(Avu shifted to the city a few years back and was living alone in an apartment and was completing her studies nd now she got a job in a reputed company nd her work was going to start from tomorrow.)
-------------------------------------------------

One the other side a boy is seen looking out of his window nd admiring the beautiful moonlight and thinking of someone...

Boy's POV:i wish i could see her once again.... Tht lovely smile those beautiful eyes...
But after all that what happened... I think she doesn't like me and the way she treated me i was hurt a lot.... Let it be... We'll see what destiny has for us... For now let's sleep coz i have to go to work frm tomorrow as it's my frst day i have to be on time...
(then the boy also fell asleep.. Thinking about that special one..)