chapter twelve

Laura's POV

Ellen: well...............

Laura: well what?

Ellen: we have to go to Italy for two years.

Laura: what?!?! Why?

Ellen: work is moving me and your father there just for those two years.

Laura: where are nessa and me supposed to go?

Ellen: Stormie's that's what she called Rydel about.

Just then Rydel runs out jumping up and down happy andy mom walks inside laughing.

Rydel: guess what ?????? She says very very excited

Laura: your mom called and told you me and nessa are living at your house for two years.

Rydel: how did you know ?

Laura: my mom just told me.

Rydel: oh are you excited?!?!

Laura:yes and no

Rydel:why no?

Laura: Ross lives at your house.

Rydel: oh its not gonna be that bad . maybe you'll become friends.

Laura: doubt it.

Rydel: oh its gonna be so fun not being the only girl besides my mom in the house.

Laura: that's gonna be fun.

End of POV

Rydel's POV

after Ellen told me my phone was ringing I went inside and answered it it was my mom.

Rydel: hello?

Mom: hey Rydel its mom I have to tell you something.

Rydel: what

Mom: so Ellen and damanio are going  to Italy for two years and laura and nessa will stay over at our house for the time being.

Rydel: OMG YES!!!!!!!!

mom: Ok good your happy about this.

Rydel: I have to go tell laura by mom.

I hung up and went outside.

Rydel: guess what????????

Laura: your mom called and told you me and nessa are living at your house for two years.

Rydel: how did you know ?

Laura: my mom just told me.

Rydel: oh are you excited?!?!

Laura:yes and no

Rydel:why no?

Laura: Ross lives at your house.

Rydel: oh its not gonna be that bad . maybe you'll become friends.

Laura: doubt it.

Rydel: oh its gonna be so fun not being the only girl besides my mom in the house.

Laura: that's gonna be fun.

We then continue swimming for about 20 minutes. Then go to lauras room and she takes the first shower after she's done I take a shower and get in my PJs. And go to bed early so we can get to school on time tomorrow.

End of POV

Hey y'all
I hope this isn't to short I've just been super busy . And I've had writers block. But I decided to make them go to Italy earlier in the book. Oh and oh my god I now have 240 FREAKING READS!!!! THANX SO SO SO SO SO much I love you all!!!! Anyways till next time loves.
Sincerely,
Me