chapter fourteen

~three days later~

Laura's POV

today's the day  my parents go to Italy. I'm gonna miss them? They really aren't there for me very much. I miss Vanessa a lot more. When will she wake up? Anyways I drove my parents to the airport.

Ellen: we're gonna miss you sooooo sooooooo much. She said tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Laura: I'm gonna miss you guys too.

Damiano: well see you in two years sweetheart.(then they head for they're plane.)

I just drive around for an hour or two then finally I drive home to sleep there for tonight but of course they someone calls me. Rydel. I answer

Laura: hello

Rydel: did you drop off your parents?

Laura: yeah why?

Rydel:cause we're waiting for you to come over.

Laura: I thought I was staying at my house tonight?

Rydel: you can. But you were supposed to come over here. Should I come and stay with you or do you want come over here to stay?

Laura: um...... I guess I could come over but it will probably take a while.

Rydel: why?

Laura: because I have nothing packed.

Rydel: oh just grab some cloths for tomorrow and pj's . we'll do the rest tomorrow.

Laura: Ok I'll be there in like ten minutes.

Rydel: Ok bye. Then I hung up and grabbed a bag and put my PJs and clothes for tomorrow in the bag and got the keys to the house ,locked the door and walked to the lynch house.

I knocked on the door for Rocky to answer.

Rocky: hey short stuff. We've been expecting you.

Laura: hey giant. So I've heard.

He chuckles and let's me in. I walk in to see Rydel in the kitchen with Stormie.

Rydel: there she is see mom I told you she'd be fine.

Stormie: there you are I was so worried about you. What took you so long?

Laura: I drove around for a while to clear my head. A lots going on.

Stormie: oh I'm sorry sweetie.

Rydel: do you want to go watch a movie?

Laura: sure. What movie?

Rydel: how about Romeo and Juliet?

Laura: sure haven't seen that in a while.

Rydel: let's go watch it. Then we walk into the movie room. Rydel puts in the movie and we start watching it and I hear loud footsteps running down the stairs and next thing I know in three boys are crowding the room. Rocky, Riker, and Ryland.

Rocky: can we watch a different movie?

Rydel: no

Ryland: why not? Ross watches this all the time. He whines.

Rydel: you don't have to watch it you know.

Rocky: oh come please?

Rydel: no now leave.

Ryland: I don't wanna.

Rydel: then don't complain about the movie.

Laura: why isn't Riker fighting about this?

Riker: its because I don't care what we watch I'm bored.

Rydel: see boys be like Riker.

Then Ross walks down.

Ross: hey! Why are you watching this without me?

Rocky: we've been trying to change it.

Rydel: rocky Ryland just leave.

Rocky and Ryland: no

Rydel:ugh!

The Ross sits down next to Rydel. While I'm just thinking . why didn't he get upset that was here?

End of POV

Hey y'all
Two chapters in one day. I'm happy you doubled my reads thank you soooooooo much! I love you all. Don't forget to comment and vote. :) bye loves
Sincerely

Me