chapter twenty six

Laura' POV

We all stood there in complete and utter silence. Then out of the blue chase asks.

Chase: who are you guys?

Laura: he's joking right?

Chase: no im not who are you?

Laura: Laura?

Chase: Laura Marano?

Laura: the one and only.

Chase ran and hugged me I of course didnt hug that douche bag back. He pulled away looking confused.

Chase: what happened?

Laura: I'd rather not talk about it.

Chase: how will I know how to make it better if you won't tell me what's wrong?

Laura: I just don't want to talk about it.

Chase: come on.

Ross: she said she doesn't want to talk about it leave her alone.

Chase: I'm sorry. Was I talking to you? No. Whats your name?

Ross: Ross Lynch. (His fists clenched)

Chase: I remember you very well. The drama queen himself.

Ross: come on Laura we dont need to hear this. (He grabs my hand and we walk away) do you want to go watch a movie at home?

Laura: yeah.

We walked to the car and drove home. We walk inside to the living room to watch a movie. I let him choose. Romeo and Juliet. Like always . I snuggled up to him and watched the movie.

End of POV

Ross's POV

I had always dreamed about this. Sitting on the couch with my arm around my girlfriend watching my favorite movie Romeo and Juliet. Maia never liked Romeo and Juliet. Well she wasn't a big romantic movie fan so I never watched romantic movies with her.

The movie just ended Laura was asleep. She sleeps so peaceful. I look at the clock it was midnight. I should probably hit the hay as well we have school tomorrow. I set an alarm for us to wake up at 6:30. I grabbed a blanket threw it over us and fell asleep with her in my arms.

~the next day~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm going off. DING DING DING DING DING. Laura woke up too. she walked upstairs to get ready I went upstairs to my room. I got ready to go and stood by the door waiting for the others. God I need my own car. I've been borrowing my mom's car all this time. Finally Rydel and Laura walk downstairs. We all get to the car I sit in the back as always Laura sits in the front and Rydel drives. We get to school I walk to Laura's door open it for her. She giggles and gets out and I shut the door. We walk intp the school holding hands. Everyone started whispering to each other.

Laura: (whispering tone) they're talking about us.

Ross: let's give um something to talk about. (Then I kiss her and pull away and everyone was silent and shocked)

Rydel walked up to us.

Rydel: awwwwwwwww! You two are so cute. I told you that you two would be together one day. She squeals

Laura and me both giggle. Then the bell ring and we head to class.

After two boring classes we had lunch we just sat at the table waiting for Calum and Rydel. They finally come and we just talk most of lunch till the bell rang. Thank god me and laura have free period after lunch so me and just hang outside. Damn I just remembered its November 23. Almost Laura's birthday. I should plan her a party. Maybe Rydel can help.  I can get some of Laura's other friends to come . I start thinking about it till the bell rung meaning going to our next period. We head to our next class oh how much fun school is.

End of POV

Hey guys

Thank you so much for reading. I have like 3.38k reads I really love that you like this book. Please don't forget to vote and comment I love hearing your feedback of what you think about this book. Anyways till next time loves.

Sincerely Annie