Chapter 12. Photoshoot

1,000 more comments

User88: Who's Mr. Payne😉

Pettybitch: I thought u and Jake were a thing

Teamjake: So did y'all break up?😥

Hu: I'm picking you up. Photoshoot with Ram. Get dressed.

Rolling my eyes I text Hu back. Me and Mr. Payne, ha, that only happens in my dreams. Rolling out of bed I shower, brush my teeth, curl my hair, and put on my outfit.

Walking to the kitchen I pour some Coco Pebbles in a bowl because ya girl can't cook. Before I could even take a bite my doorbell rings. Sighing I slip off the stool and open the door.

"Let's go." Nodding I run back to get my cereal."Are you serious?" I flipped her off and ran to the limo.

"Hi Rob." He smiled.

"Hello Ms. Ross. How was your awakening?" I laughed.

"Rough." He smiled as Hu opened the door.

"To New Jersey's Studio, please." He nodded at Hu's words and pressed the gas."So who's this Mr. Payne guy everyone's talking about." I smiled at the thought of him.

"He's my professor." Hu looked at me with a smirk.

"You're blushing."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Not."

"Are."

"Fine." I sighed as I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted."You would blush too." I mumbled. She gave me the side eye with a smirk. I slowly lifted my middle finger as she did the same.
—————
"You're a witch be scary but sexy." Ram, the owner of the studio, directed as she snapped the pictures.

" Ram, the owner of the studio, directed as she snapped the pictures

"Perfect. They'll be with you in a couple of days." Smiling I walk out of the red room.

"Those pictures are gonna be the teaser for the tour and the music videos are already dropped."

"Great but what tome is it?"

"2:30." Fuck.

"I gotta go."
————-
"I'M HERE MR. PAYNE!" I shouted as I barged through the door. His arms were folded over his chest and his face was stone cold.

"You're late, Ms. Ross. Class is over." I put my head down in shame."Why were you late?"

"I-I had a p-photoshoot." He growled.

"You missed my class for some social media shit." He spat.

"No it was for my fans."

"What fans?"

"I'm Madison Ross." I fiddled with my fingers.

"I don't even know who the fuck that is?" I looked up at him.

"I'm a singer, Mr. Payne. They called me in for a photoshoot. I dint think it was gonna take this long. I'm so sorry." He sighed and rubbed his hands over his face.

"Ugh fine. I knew your name sounded familiar. My friends love you." I smiled.

"What about you?"

"Never listened to you in my life." My smile dropped.

"Oh um okay. Do you want me to stay with you or can I leave?" He pointed to the seat."Is Prague 'exploring'?" He nodded."Won't he bite someone?"

"Unless it's on my command."

"OH WAIT!" He raised a brow. I dug into my backpack and pulled out my English binder."Here's the essay." He took it and sat next to me."Is it good?"

"If you'll let me look at it I'd probably tell you." Sighing I fold my arms and lean back in the chair. I observed his breathtaking futures as he observes my probably failing essay.
—————
I don't know how Instagram works because I don't use it a lot. And no I'm not an old lady. I'm a fourteen year old black girl with bad comma game. So if I fucked up the Instagram thingy just scroll on pass and pretend like I nailed it.😉

Check out my other stories "Mafia Love" and "Our Darkest Sides".