Chapter 16. New Things and Complications

"So what happened?" Bree asked as her and Tonya walked with me down the hall. I sighed.

"Harris told me to start going to my other classes, and I got Mr. Odell, also I learned a new fact." I laughed out.

"What fact?" Tonya asked once we turned the corner.

"His IQ rates over 290. He on dat smart shit." We giggled.

"Well there goes Mayne." Bree said. I stopped and looked at her with a confused expression.

"Well we might have shipped y'all together already." Tonya said with a shrug.

"Where did you guys get 'Mayne' from?" Bree threw up her arms.

"Madison and Payne, duh."

"Well sor-" I was cut off by a person approaching us.

"I'm so sorry but can I have a picture with you?" I smiled.

"Of course, come over here." We smiled and she clicked the button to take the photo."Tag me."

"Omg I will. I love all of you. See you on tour."

"Bye!" We all waved. I smiled to my group.

"I love my fans so much."

"Same." They said in unison as we walked down the steps out the door to our cars.
————

@Zoey

@Zoey.Love
Met Madison today!!! Love you Mads can't wait for the tour.
@MadisonRoss

Liked by MadisonRoss and 58 others

I smiled and liked the photo. She was so pretty I can't get over it."Hey Mads." I looked up and smile when I see who's calling my name.

"Hey Offset." He hugged me."Enjoying the party, loser?" He scoffed.

"You already know. Anyways, I can't wait for your tour, sunflower." I roll my eyes at the nickname. I got it because of the dress I was wearing when we met.

"Me too." I see a flash and Offset and I turn around to see paparazzi.

"Are you guys dating?"

"How's the party?"

"Still a virgin?"

"Any new singles?"

I roll my eyes and push pass them."They are so crazy down here in Jersey." He said astonished.

"I know right." We laughed together.

"Alright, sunflower, it was good to see you." I hugged him.

"Same here. Bye." With that goodbye I walk over to the bar."Water." He smirked.

"Madison Ross always clean." I glared at him.

"Fuck off, Tony. Get me my water." He chuckled and handed me the bottle."Thanks dick." I said as I took a sip.

"Such a foul mouth." Thoughts of Mr. Payne invaded my mind. The way his eyes eloped in anger when he heard me cuss. I bit my lip. The fear slowly fading away. Who knew anger issues could be so sex-"Ms. Ross." He snapped his fingers in front of my face."You good?"

"Yup. Now if you'll excuse me I have water to enjoy." I pulled out my phone and took a video.

@MadisonRossMe trying to socialize at a club😂#sad

@MadisonRoss
Me trying to socialize at a club😂
#sad

I know I'm talking to people but I really don't know what to do at a club. I'm socially awkward. Plus, I don't even drink so everyone is wasted but me. I get a buzz on my phone and laughed at the comments.

Zeze: Girl same

Debra91:😂

Zach46: You're so hot

MadisonLover: Look at the Lovers article😐

Looking up the article I cringe.

Hi my loves, Madison Ross has a possible new love interest

Hi my loves, Madison Ross has a possible new love interest. Sorry Jadison fans. Is this a love interest or is the precious little virgin really a slut?

They really need to stop this bullshit.
—————-
Check out my other stories "Mafia Love" and "Our Darkest Sides".