Chapter Three

"Are you coming back?" Oliver asks, he was on the phone with Nyssa.

"I don't know." Nyssa siad.

Sighing, he looks down at their sleeping daughter. "Faye misses you. William misses you. I miss you."

"I can't come back." Nyssa said.

"Why not?" Oliver asks, he didn't understand.

"I'm not ready." Nyssa said.

Sighing, Oliver runs a hand through his hair. "Nys, please."

"I can't Oliver." And with that, Nyssa ended the call.

"Dammit!" Oliver snaps out, dropping his head into his hands.

"Is everything okay?" Felicity asked.

Shaking his head, Oliver sighs. "I fucked things up."

"With Nyssa." Felicity said. "I know."

Looking up at her, Oliver sighs. "I didn't mean for things to happen with Caitlin. I was drunk at the wedding." he says, not knowing Felicity knows about both times.

"And the other time?" Felicity questioned.

Swallowing thickly, Oliver looks down. "I wasn't drunk but we'd been drinking."

"Oliver you've probably lost Nyssa for good. She trusted you." Felicity said.

Nodding his head, Oliver covers his face. "I fucked up Felicity and now, I don't know what to do."

"Chase her, go to Nanda Parbat and fix things." Laurel says as she walks into the bunker.

"Nyssa left because she couldn't deal with the betrayal. If he goes there, she could kill him." Felicity said. "She's so angry with him."

Laurel frowns and looks at Felicity. "Are you saying that if I cheated on you and you left, you wouldn't want me to follow you? Because I'd want you to follow me."

Felicity shook her head. "I would want you to follow me." She said. "But Nyssa and I are two very different people."

Oliver looks between them and sighs. "I want to follow her." he says softly. "She's the one for me."

"Follow her then." Laurel said.

Nodding his head, Oliver stands up before pausing. "Can you guys watch Faye and William?" he asks.

Laurel nodded. "Yeah."

"Thanks." He says before rushing off.

Laurel offered him a smile. "Go get her."

****

Faye was crying loudly, kicking her feet. At only eight months she had more attitude than Felicity or Laurel thought she would.

"Shh." Felicity cooed, rocking the little girl.

Laurel makes her way into the room with a bottle. "Here." she says, holding it out to Felicity.

Faye continues to cry, kicking harder as tears roll down her cheeks.

"Thanks." Felicity said, taking the bottle.

The baby instantly turned her head away from the bottle even though she was hungry.

Felicity frowned in confusion. "Come on Faye, you're hungry."

Laurel frowns and moves closer to Felicity, Faye's attention instantly on her.

Felicity looked from the baby to Laurel and back again. "You try."