6. clandestine

When I woke up I noticed that it was still dark outside. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was. When it came back to my mind, a smile crept on my face. I turned around and saw the silhouette of Richard's body next to me. His arm rested on my waist which made it quite hard for me to move. Anyway, I somehow managed it to throw a glance at my phone on the bedside table. It was half past five. I played with the thought of going back to sleep, but my alarm was set for six o'clock, so I'd have just half an hour anyway.

So I just layed there and thought about what happened yesterday, since I didn't have much time for that yet. If I hadn't been sure about my sexuality yesterday, then I was now. Although I didn't know if I was bi or gay or whatever, one thing I knew for sure. I felt something for this man. I couldn't really describe what it was, but it felt good. No, it felt amazing. I just felt this excitement streaming through my entire body everytime I saw him. He made me feel something that I have never felt with Vickyor any other girlfriend I've ever had.

After fifteen minutes I was still lying in his bed and glanced through the curtains to watch the sunrise. Suddenly he moved and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist. Then he snuggled closer to my chest and rested his head on my torso. At first I thought he woke up, but when he didn't say anything and just layed there I assumed that he was still sleeping. I smiled and started caressing his arm that layed on my belly. His eyes were shut and his tousled curls were hanging in his face. A warm feeling spreaded in my stomach. He seemed so vulnerable. In this moment I felt like I was the older one. I giggled softly and brushed the hair out of his face.

Five minutes before my alarm went off, I turned it off, since I was awake anyway. "Hey, Rich." I roused him as gently as I could and when he opened his eyes a tired smile appeared on his face. "Morning, love." I giggled and he gave me a kiss. My heart leaped for joy. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to my chest. He placed small kisses all over my face and then returned to my lips. We rolled around in his bed and completely forgot time.

After he tried to make farting noices on my stomach with his mouth I had tears in my eyes from laughing. Partly because he managed it pretty well and partly because I was extremly ticklish. When I relaxed again, he was still laying on top of me and giggling. When I looked at his beautiful body, something caught my eye. I immediately jumped up. I had noticed the shafts of sunlight falling throguh the curtains on his body. I quickly looked at my phone.

"Rich, it's 6:50!" He jumped up too. "F*ck.." As fast as we could we gathered our clothes and got dressed. To be at school in time we skipped breakfast and then speeded to his car. While we were driving to school I asked: "What are we gonna do if someone sees me getting out of your car?" He thought for a couple of seconds and then meant: "I'll just drop you off somewhere else near the school, okay?" I nodded and then tried to concentrate. I had to watch out, not to say something wrong infront of my friends. As much as it bothered me, I mustn't tell them about Richard and me. Another thing I had to keep in mind, I had to call Richard Professor now. Obviously he noticed that I had something on my mind, because he layed his hand on mine and squeezed it pacifying. I smiled and then said: "I really like you." I didn't know why I said that. I just had this urge to tell him constantly how much I liked him. He smiled and threw a quick glance at me before looking back on the street. "I like you too Taron. Very much. We just have to watch out, so no one finds out." I nodded and the remaining ride we spend listening to his playlist. He had some songs that I really liked. When "Addicted to love" came on we both sang our heart out. I had seldomly enjoyed a car ride this much. When he dropped me off I still had a big smile on my face.

When I entered the class room, I was quite surprised that the teacher wasn't here yet. Then I remembered that we had english in the first lesson on monday. I took a deep breath and sat down next to Joe. Just act normal... My friends immediately asked me about Richard and why I left prom so early. I just saved myself with some bad excuses when Richard entered the classroom. I had the feeling that in these ten minutes where I hadn't seen him, I had already forgotten how beautiful he was. I noticed how I blushed and my breath got faster. Joe chuckled quietly "I see you're not over him yet, eh?" I looked at him and chuckled too. "No..not really." He smiled and wanted to say something, but got interrupted by Richard. "Good morning, please take your seats." The whole class sat down and I tried not to look him directly in the eyes, since I had the feeling that this would just make everything even more difficult.