Chapter 2

Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed my previous chapter, because here's the second one. Not much to say other than some things will come to light.

*Adrien POV*

Earlier that day...

I was walking down the stairs from my room to get into the car, but as soon I came into the main room my father's assistant, Nathalie, stopped me. I heard Father's voice from the other room, "Adrien, please come here." Father rarely cared to speak to me, so I walked into his design room with a skip in my step.

"What is it, Father?" I won't deny I had hopes for what he'd say, and that was about the spring dance our school was holding soon. I wanted him to give me some advice, like letting me know how to read social clues and flirt.

"I'm sure you're aware of this... dance your school is putting on next week Friday?" My heart leapt. Did he really care about me finding a date and having a good time?

"Yes Father, I've heard about it," I smile, trying to keep my excitement at bay.

"Excellent. Do you have a young lady who you are attending this event with?" He asked me in the same, cold voice.

"Uh, no, Father," I said, wondering what this had to do with anything. Truth was, I already had two girls in mind; Kagami and Marinette. Of course, Kagami probably wouldn't want to go anyway, and Marinette... was amazing. So beautiful and talented. My bff. She probably wouldn't want to go with me, but we could go as friends, since we were very good friends.

"Perfect," Father swiped something on his screen, jarring me back to reality. "Then you will have no trouble agreeing to take a certain girl? I know for a fact that you're familiar with her," Father, setting me up on a date? Since when? Earlier he would barely even look at me, much less provide me with a date. Although, this could be good, because then I wouldn't have to make a decision.

"Of course, Father. What's her name?" I said. What could be the harm? It was probably just some fan wanting to meet with me, or one of the girls in our school. That was fine too. I liked nearly all the girls in my grade, but there was one I didn't really want to go with. Chloé. It's just that she has a certain way of... not being the nicest to everyone. And her father could have easily arranged this. Please not Chloé, I prayed. Anyone but her. I didn't want the dance to be a disaster, which with Chloé it would be. First she'd try to kiss me, then get someone akumatized, so on and so on. Yes, anyone but Chloé.

How wrong I was. The name that came out of Father's lips was worse then I even dared to think. A name that would have made me wish that I prayed I would end up with Chloé instead of the other way around. "Her name is Lila Rossi."

Alright, that was just a short little chapter that I wanted to publish just to quickly show Adrien's side. The next episode will begin immediately where this left off. A final question, which do you guys prefer: Cat Noir or Chat Noir? Also is it Natalie or Nathalie? Thanks for your feedback!

See you soon my lovely potatoes 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔