Weasel

Name- Elliot Clarke

Codename- Weasel

Organization- SAS(discharged) PMC(betrayed by them)
Freelance Mercenary
Rainbow Six operator
Ghost Recon

Nationality- British

Sex- Male

Height- 6'0

Weight-200lbs

Appearance-

Ability- climbing hooks on hands and boots allowing him to climb on nearly any surface

Ability- climbing hooks on hands and boots allowing him to climb on nearly any surface. Also used as melee weapons.

Weapons: AK-74, defibrillators(yes he just carry a set), climbing hooks

Romantic interest- Ela

Bio- Elliot Clarke was born with total colorblindness. Lost both parents at a young age, car incident. Along with his older sister Amanda they lived with a foster parent. Amanda gave him the name Weasel and he gave her the name Da. At a young age, Elliot got in fights when someone made jokes about being colorblind or someone hurting his sister.

Nearing adulthood Elliot wanted to follow his mother's footsteps, becoming an SAS soldier. Pushing himself and never giving up his dream he became part of the SAS. He wasn't expected to make it but he showed them all. He had many successful missions. The death of a friend on a mission revealed his lie about being colorblind. He was discharged and sent home.

Returning home he found that his sister had a daughter but the father was abusive. He made sure the father would never come back. With help from Amanda, he joined a PMC group. Quickly proving his worth he was sent on a secret mission to eliminate an HVT in Poland. He later found out he killed the father of another soldier in his group, Ela Bosak. When he discovered the news they tried to kill him.

He survived the attack but took a gunshot to the head. Fixing himself he became a freelancer. He took jobs from helping Ghosts taking down warlords. Every time he's was paid he sent the money to his sister.

He eventually set his sights on joining Rainbow. Though he has been denied several times he took jobs too small for Rainbow to prove he should join them. Years later during his time in Rainbow due to others finding out his past he accepted a job to command his own team for Ghost Recon.

Notes- After being shot, anytime he's hit in the head he talks in a different accent.
Reports that he knows what's in Smoke's canister.
He knows about the death of Ela's and Zofia's father. (he killed him)