VACATION WITH YOU

JENNIE POV

Lisa took a week off at work because he said that he wants to spend time with me. 

He said we will go at the church where we got married then at our honeymoon place.  When he said that I can't help but to feel hot and I don't know why. I just laugh at myself because of the strange thing I am feeling.  Am I really that in love with him? To the point that I keep on feeling strange things?

______________________________

LISA POV

We are at the park right now having a picnic party with Yena, Yuri, Jisoo, Rosé and Eunbi.

Jisoo is obviously nervous because she has a crush on rosé who is oblivious and busy eating her sandwich. I threw a small rock at jisoo who have been staring at rosé for a long time.

"Ouch! what is that for?! " Jisoo said to me glaring.

" I'll pull your eyes out if you keep on doing that" I said and Jisoo pouted. The others chuckled.

" What are you doing anyways? " Rosé asked jisoo who started to blush.

" Staring at your pretty face " Jisoo bluntly said making us cringe and giggle. 

" Woahh youre so brave jisoo! " Yena compliment jisoo.

" I knoww " Jisoo replied and winked at yena. 

Yena made a discusting face after seeing jisoo.  Rosé is obviously blushing. 

"You two should date each other " Jennie said making the two blush even more

" We will, soon " Jisoo said

" Who says? " Rosé said. Jisoo looked at rosé with her puppy eyes " Stop staring at me or else I'll call the FBI! " She added

We all laughed after hearing what rosé said.  Jisoo sat near rosé and wrapped her arms around rosé as the latter got startled at the sudden skin ship

" Then do it,  I won't get to jail anyways hehehe.  I'm only 3 years older than you cutiepie " Jisoo said making us all cringe. 

" Seriously jisoo? Cutiepie? " Yuri said " That's the most cringe worthy word I heard from you "

" Can you please remove your arms around me? "  Rosé said but she's blushing though. Jisoo didn't remove her arms and act like she heard nothing. 

I noticed that Jennie looks bored so I whispered something to her ears.

" I love you " I whispered to her and her lips smiled widely while blushing.  She hugged me and cover her face at the crook of my neck.  I can feel her breath which made me shiver. 

" Yahh! Guyss stop clinging with each other! I'm like a third wheel not only once but thrice! " Eunbi said as she was munching her sandwich and pouting.  We giggled at her because she is the only one who didn't have a partner here.

" It's ok, I'll find someone for you " I said and we laughed except for eunbi who is still pouting.  " Just choose, short or  orange? "

" What kind of question is that? " Eunbi asked

" Just answer me" I said

" Orange.. " Eunbi said looking confused.

" Ok!  I'll call you when you will meet him"  I said and she looked surprised

" Did you just set me up on a blind date? "  She asked and I nodded and We all laughed.

________________________________

We are now lying on the mat after eating a bunch of sandwiches,   chips,  sliced fruits and kimbab. 

" Guys I'm planning to bring Jennie at the church where we got married and at our honeymoon place.  " I said as I caught all of their eyes in my direction.

" Really?!  Make sure  to do the things you did at your honeymoon house! " Yena said then she received a hit from Yuri.  Me and Jennie blushed on his sudden comment. 

" Do you want me to knit your duckling's beak Yuri? " Eunbi said and yena pouted.

" Can you?  This duckling has been saying bad things" Yuri said making yena looked scared.

" Yahh.. What did I do?!  I just told them to do the things they did! I'm not including their activities at night! " Yena said " But if they want to do those then let them be! "

" One more word yena I'll glue your mouth " I said making Jennie chuckle and tighter her hug around my waist. 

"  Ok  I'll zip my mouth " He said making a zip gesture to his mouth. 

" I'll show you yena how to say a comment IN THE BEST WAY" eunbi said emphasizing the last words. " Have fun on your trip! I hope this can help Jennie bring her memories back "  Eunbi said

" That's too formal for me though" Yena said and eunbi glared at yena making him do the zip gesture on his mouth again.  We laughed at the two of them.  Yena is sure is hilarious.  

" Lisa? " Eunbi called my name looking at me directly in my eyes.  I know what she is trying to let me know. We will go on the trip to do the things we did and of course I won't include what happened on our first night. 

" I know " I said as I assured eunbi who smiled at me.  Luckily Jennie fell asleep on my arms.  It's sad to think that I have limitations.  I want to do more things with Jennie but who am I if she got her memories back? Her ex husband? Her ex that she will hate the most after she got her memories back?.  I don't want to think like this anymore but I can't ignore this feeling whenever I'm looking at Jennie.  I want her back but I think Fate won't bring us.