:shop lifting

D A Y F I V E
ʷᵒᵈᵉʳ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ, ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗˢ? ᴼʳ ⁱᵗᵉᵐˢ ᶠʳᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵒᵖ ᵏᵉᵉᵖᵉʳˢ ᵉʸᵉˢ?

Grayson walked ahead of the pair because they were engaged in a conversation about the weather when all of a sudden Ethan remembered his promise to the girl.

"We said that next time we hang that we'd take pictures for your bare phone wallpaper" he reminded and the girl rolled her eyes but never the less handed over her phone.

"I'm not having a picture of just me as my wallpaper" August pouted as Ethan snapped thousands of photos of her posing as they walked.

Ethan pulled back his twin brother and Grayson almost toppled into the pair as he sprung back like a coil. He insisted he took photos of he and August and so Grayson agreed.

The pair posed outside of a small hut that held fashion items outside, it was a complete coincidence they'd stopped there but they used it to their full advantage.

Ethan picked up a hat and then placed a flower lei carefully around August's neck, they did silly and stupid poses. Holding up peace signs as Grayson brought out his film camera and took some on there.

As they walked away Ethan turned to August with a big smile, he hadn't had that much fun taking pictures in a while.

"Hey, you weren't wearing those earlier" he said pointing to the sunglasses she was peering through and a smirk took place on her lips.

Realisation hit Ethan after a few more steps and his eyes widened and he shook is head,

"No no take it back" he said pointing in the distance where the shop on the side of the road sat "Augustttttt" he whined and the girl looked at him with a guilty face expression.

"But Ethannnn" she cried back pleadingly and the boy in one swift motion picked her up and swung her over his shoulder as she beat his back with her fists.

"Shop lifting is a bad habit and so we're going back and I'm going to make you apologise"

At that point August had given up fighting instead she looked up from Ethans back and watched as Grayson with no other form of entertainment followed them back to the shop.

Ethan set August down on the floor outside the shop and looked at her with a raised brow, slowly she took off the glasses and placed them back on the rack.

But they weren't alone because from in the shop someone shouted,

"YOU!"