That Bad Turned Into Good

(Daniel's POV)

"Hey Emily, I'm gonna schedule a doctor's appointment tomorrow so that we can find out the gender to the baby", I say from upstairs. Silence. I get out of bed, walking downstairs, "Did you hear me Ems?", I ask as I make it to the bottom of the stairs. I look to see the living room empty, no Emily, "Ems, Emily?", I call out. No answer. I then look to see a note on the couch, in nice handwriting. I pick it up and read it, "Hello Daniel, You know I hate Emily right? Well, I took her, now I'm gonna kill her and your pathetic baby, she won't be a threat to you anymore. Look, we can make a deal, if you divorce her and get rid of the baby, then I won't kill her, if you don't, dead she is. I'm in a dark room, in the city, where my car is, come find me and maybe I won't kill your wife, along with your little demon child"-From Victoria.
I finish reading the letter, crumbling it up and fuming with anger, "Shit!", I say loudly, throwing the paper in the trash. I then head out the door, locking it, "Ems, I'm coming", I say softly, getting into my car. I start the car, closing the door and heading over to the so called place.

(Emily's POV)

I sit in the chair, hands tied behind my back, "Well Well Well, if it isn't Amanda Clarke, the terrorist's daughter", says a man, coming into the room. I glare at him, struggling to get my hands free, "What do you want?", I ask annoyed, thinking of a plan.  The man laughs with pure evilness, "We want you to stay away from Daniel, you don't really love him, he's part of your plan", he says as he comes closer to me. I stick my tongue out at him, trying to break free but, my tiny baby bump is making it a little hard, "Now, Victoria told me to kick you again, my pleasure", he says with a smile. I then pull my wrists apart, the rope flying off of my wrists. I sit up, kicking the guy in the stomach, "How did you escape?", he asks confused. I smirk at him, "I have my ways", I say. The guy kicks me in the stomach, breathing heavily. I wince, laying my hand lightly on my baby bump, "Did that hurt?", asks the guy with a smirk. I sigh, coming towards him, "It did but, that won't stop me from beating your ass", I say. I then swing at him, missing his face completely. I turn around to see him smirking at me, "Loser", he says as he punches me in the stomach again. I then slow down, laying my hand again lightly on my stomach, wincing in pain, "Your baby is gonna die", he says with a smirk. I sit on the ground lightly, keeping my hand on my stomach, "Ow", I say softly. The man smirks, leaving the room, "Loser", he says as he closes the door, locking it. I stand up, pulling up my shirt to reveal a big purple bruise on my stomach, "Shit!", I yell out. I then pull my shirt down, looking around the room, "What can I use to escape?", I ask myself as I look around the room. I then find nothing, "Damn it!", I say madly. I then see the door open, revealing Daniel looking at me, "Emily!", he yells out, running towards me. I run towards him, embracing him in a hug, "It's okay, your okay!", he says softly, stroking my dirty blond hair. I keep him close to me, looking up at him, "How did you get here?", I ask him softly. Daniel keeps me close to him, hugging me, "Don't worry about that, I'm here now", he say. He then lets go, laying his hand gently on my baby bump, "How is the baby?", he asks me as he rubs my baby bump. I take his hand off quickly, "What happened?", he asks me worriedly. I sigh sadly, pulling my shirt up to show him the big purple bruise that formed on my stomach, "O no! Em's, we need to get that checked out, you might've lost the baby", he says. I nod, "I'm sorry", I say as I bury my face into his jacket, crying. Daniel hugs me, rubbing my back, "It's okay, if lost the baby, we can try again, how about that?", he asks me. I nod, still hiding my face into his jacket, "Hey, Emy", he says as he lifts my chin up, now looking at him. I sniffle, looking into his dark brown eyes, "It's okay, I'm more worried about you then the baby", he says. I nod, resting my hand lightly on my stomach, "Let's head out, before anyone comes back and sees me here with you", he says as he leads me towards the door. We walk out of the place, heading to the car, driving straight to the hospital, "Em's, It's okay, our baby is gonna be okay", he says as he rubs my shoulder comfortably. I nod, looking down. We then arrive at the hospital, walking in, "Hello, I'm here for my wife Emily Grayson", says Daniel, keeping me close. The receptionist adds my name in the computer, smiling at me, "Okay, you in!", she says. I nod, taking Emily with me to sit in the waiting room. We sit there, worried, "If we didn't lose the baby, at least we get to find out the gender", says Daniel. I nod, leaning my head on his shoulder. The nurse comes out, looking at her clipboard, "Emily", she calls out. We get up, heading to the room, "Okay, you got punched in the stomach?", she asks as I lay down on the bed. Daniel nods, "Yeah, how many times Ems?", he asks me. I don't feel like speaking so I hold up two fingers, "Okay, we are gonna check if the baby is alright", says the nurse. I nod, lifting my shirt up. The nurse moves the wand around my stomach, looking at the monitor, "Well, it looks like your baby girl is still there, no miscarriage", she says happily. I look up at the screen, smiling, "Wait, did you say she? A baby girl?", asks Daniel. The nurse nods, "Yep, Congrats! Your having a baby girl", she says. Daniel smiles, "Ems, we are gonna have a daughter", says Daniel happily. I smile, wiping the gel off my stomach, "Yep", I say softly. Daniel picks me up, hugging me, "I'm so happy, I'm gonna have a daughter", he says as he lets me down, kissing me on the lips. I kiss him back, feeling happiness in me, overcoming my body, "I'm so happy", I say softly. Daniel smiles, hugging me again, "Okay Daniel, it's okay Daniel", I say softly, letting go of him. Daniel smiles at me, "I'm sorry it's just, it's a miracle", he says happily. I smile, kissing Daniel on the lips, pulling away, "Well, wanna celebrate with some cake tonight?", he asks. I shrug my shoulders, "Sure", I say softly. Daniel smiles, hugging me.

(Victoria's POV)

"What did you say?", I ask Theo. Theo looks at the empty chair, shrugging his shoulders, "I don't know how she escaped, she didn't have any help, wait, Daniel came, I know it", he says annoyed. I sigh, annoyed as hell, "Damn it Daniel!", I say annoyed. Theo sighs, "So, we have another plan up our sleeve?", asks Theo. I looks at him, nodding, "Yes, that plan is to get Emily in a good spot, where she won't be able to get free", I say with a smirk. Theo looks at me confused, "So, what should we propose?", he asks me. I smirk, "We are gonna get Daniel on our side, so he can kill Emily and the baby", I say with a smirk.

Author's Note

Hey guys, I have been busy and trying to finish my Conic fanfiction so, ya! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter and stay tuned for the other chapter! Cliffhanger! I know but, I haven't done a lot of cliffhangers so ya.