Chapter 38

NINA

Nina woke up with an uncomfortable feeling between her legs, every inch of her muscle is aching. Last night was very unusual for Nina, she never thought she would be able to do it on her wolf form

Now thinking about it makes her feel a little bit akward, but she could feel that her wolf is very well satisfied and calm. Which is a good sign for her.

She sat up and noticed that she's on the sofa, Bryan was outside their house and Adonis is probably in his daily routine of patrolling the border, slowly standing up Nina walks toward their room, only to find out that it has been wrecked, the bed was destroyed beyond repair, claw marks could bee seen on the floor and the wall, the room looks like it had been wreck by beasts.

''What have we done?'' She whispered to her self, shaking her head she continued to walked inside until she reached the door of their bathroom and then there she took a quick bath.

After wearing a simple shirt and shorts she headed outside and saw Bryan chopping the woods. His brown hair was ruffled and he look sweaty, Nina bit her lower lips when she saw the may his muscle flex whenever he would lift the axe.

''Busy drooling?'' Nina jumped back when Adonis whispered to her ears. He is topless and his board chest and his abs where on a good display for Nina.

''You scared me.'' She said, Adonis chuckled and kissed her on her lips.

''Sorry.'' He said still smilling at her, Nina just shook her head and stared at Bryan.

''His biscep is very satisfying to see.'' She said reffering to Bryan, Adonis brow rised.

''What about mine? I have one too, mine is much more bigger than him.'' Adonis flexed his arm and showed her, his biscep. Nina decided to tease him.

''Well, his is much more firmer and... You know?....sexy.'' Adonis scowled at her, Nina laughed at his reaction.

''Just kidding. My God i'm starving, i'm going to cook, what do you want to eat?'' Adonis smirked.

''How about i eat you instead?'' He said to then grin at her. Nina playfully slapped his shoulder.

''Stop that, i'm still sore. Maybe another time.'' She said going back inside there cabin.

''Well how about carbonara?'' Nina smiled.

''Of course!.'' She agreed starting to prepare the necessary things she needed and the ingredients of the food, after that she started cooking.

''Boys! The food is ready!'' She called them. Almost instantly the two were sitting next to her in a blink of an eye.

The Twins ate like it was the last meal they were ever going to eat.

''So....who will fix the bed?'' She asked the two. Adonis smirk.

''Of course the one who will fix it is the one who brokes it!'' He then glance at Bryan who just ignored him and continued to eat with his food, Adonis then turned his attention back to Nina.

''By the way, we would be living tomorrow, the king asked for my assitance.'' Nina suddenly beamed with excitement.

''Really? So we're going back to the moonbeam pack?'' Adonis nods his head. Nina grew much more excited with the thought of seeing her friend Selena again.

''But darling please do promise me, that you'll never roam the pack territory alone. It's dangerous.'' She nodded her head and crossed her heart.

''I promise.'' Adonis smiled. He went back to eating his food and then after there lunch the three decided to walk around their territory to see the packs progress.

''There are 14 new born pups. 72 juvenile who just shifted, and there are 43 juveniles who started their trainings. 10 are currently training to be my Cadre.'' Nina's eyebrow furrowed when she heard the word Cadre

''What are Cadre?'' Adonis smiled at Nina. He put his arm around her shoulder

''They are my trained group who helps me to protect the pack. They are one of the strongest pack member that i had. Cadre are lower in rank Next to my Gamma.'' He explained.

''My father had 10 of them, my older brother. The king has 5 of em, they are assigned to protect the Luna.'' Nina nodded her head.

''But only few werewolves wanted that job.'' Bryan added, he looked down at Nina and held her hand.

''Being a Cadre means you will dedicate your life to the pack. You will spend your life protecting your pack. They will take an oath with my brother. Pack always comes first before anything. When you became one, it is sometimes impossible to have a mate or even a family.'' He explained to her.

''Stop making it sounds bad brother. When you became a Cadre you'll have the highest honor. You will be remembered by everyone in your pack.''  Adonis said.

''Would you choose honor than love? You will be remembered indeed, but will anyone live to care about your honor?'' Bryan said with a cold voice, Nina shivered just hearing his cold tone, she also sensed the quick shift in the twins mood, so she did the only thing  she knows that would calm the two Alpha. She released her white energy that would soothe the two, and did work.

''Enough of that, let's have some fun instead.'' She then pulled the two toward the river and there they spend the whole day.

A/N

hey everyone, i'm so sorry for not updating in a long time. I've been busy with my works here at home.

Anyways i wouldn't be probably able to update in a long time, since a typhoon would be hitting the philippines and it would land fall in Bicol region. That's where i lived, the electricity would be down and the cgnal would be poor.

Well i'm just going to ask for your prayer for my country.

Thank you everyone, have a nice day, stay safe and GOD BLESS YOU ALL