Chapter 1

I recommend not reading since many parts are missing. I'll be re writting this because of my cringy grade 4 writting.

Welcome to the first book in 'A Year Without Spring', series. This is a Lloyd x OC book. This is not a Lloyd x reader book. The main character is my OC, Sakura The story takes place when the Sons Of garmadon attack.

~Rules~
• No smut
• No swearing
• Please don't post hate comments
• Comment, vote and share!
•Also, I do not own Ninjago or any of it's characters. I ownly own my OC.

Hope you enjoy!

Ninjago, home of many citizens. All living their (partly) normal lives. Well, how normal can your life be if you're living in Ninjago?

Then there's me. I live in a small apartment with no family or friends, no memory of who I am. Five years ago, I woke up in a blindingly white room knowing nothing.

They interogated me, expecting me to know nothing. All their eyes widdened, surprised by my knowledge. I already knew what Collage and Univeristy students were learning. I was practically a prodigy.

Surprisingly, I knew combat, weaponry, and gymnastics too. Some nurses came up with the theory of me being an assassin, which is highly unlikely.

Even though I was smart, there was still and infinte amount of secrets I had not yet discovered. What secrets lie in my past?

Well enough of the past, and more of the future. The present is a gift, a gift that must be appreciated. As I ran, well tried to run while in my restricting kimono, Chasandra kept on scolding me.

"Princess, please act formally. As the new heir, you must give a good first impression to the Empire." Chasandra warned while I mocked her when her attention was no longer on me. "Haruhi! Do you know how important this speech is?" The angry maid roared.

"Chasandra, yes I understand how important this is," I speak, releasing a sigh. "The future of the Sakuria Empire depends on what the public think of me." This was the opposite of how I expected my life to be.

I, Haruhi Sakura am now the new heir to the Sakuria Throne. I'm the Guardian of Spring. After word got out about a 12-year-old prodigy, Chasandra (who was taking care of the throne untill the previous Queen Sakura's daughter had returned) instantly reasearched.

Ironic. The name Haruhi means spring princess.

A light brown haired female prodigy, no memory of family or life. After piecing the puzzle together for two years, they realised I was the missing daughter.

I was taken to the Realm of Seasons, where I was trained for three years to be the next Queen. Despite being reluctant to go at first, I was forced to go after checking my blood and finding the previous Queen's DNA.

"Princess Haruhi, are you listening to me?" Snapping myself out of my trance, I soon noticed the change of scenery around me. We had arrived to the cornation room.

"Now Princess Haruhi, you will officially be crowned as Queen Sakura the 4th and reign as Queen once that crown is placed upon your head." I nod in response, my stomach as if it were doing acrobatics.

Gasps and murmurs interupted Chasandra, the surrounding windows shattering like ice. Fear and worry fillied the people's eyes as the once pink and happy room turned dark.

Not wasting a millisecond, Chasandra grabbed my arm and dragged me away. "W-what is happening! Cas-"

"No time to explain. You are being sent to Ninjago, you'll be safer there." Chassandra rushed, hastily guiding us both to an unknown room.

"Why! What about everyone else?" I worried, not wanting to leave the innocent souls behind. The last time I was in Ninjago was three years ago.

"Find someone name Wu, he'll know what to do." She continued, quickly placing a crystal pink cherry blossom crown upon my head and leaving a cherry blossom pendant on my neck.

"Good luck, Princess Sakura. Be careful who you trust." Those were Chasandra's last words before she pushed me through a portal.

Now I very much wish I stayed, instead of entering Ninjago. If only I could turn back time.