The Oni Mask

6
I closed my eyes, hoping that I will die uickly and pain free. I kept my eyes closed and was ready for the pain but it never happened. I slowly opened my eyes and relised I was ridding a green dragon.
"What happened to you?" I turned my head too see Lloyd. Now I need that talking notebook to explain my life to me.

Lloyd POV
Me and the ninja were peacfully sleeping, then the craziest thing happened. I was having a dream about the royal famiy in ninjago, their castle blew up. I woke up and noticed loud noices were coming from Cassies room. I wore my ninja gi and went to Cassies room. I knocked on the door. " Hello? Cassie are you okay." When i heard no respnse, the first thing that came to my mind was to open the door. I walked inside to see a  note book  floating around a portal. I ran up to the book and stared at it.
"Who might you be, you look like Kermit the frog, did Cassie tell you to come in, why are you wearing a gi?"

That note book started talking and I started screaming.

I ran into Nyas room and her first reaction was to wet me. She quickly aqqpologised to me and I explained everythng.

Nyas POV

When Lloyd told me that Cassie was missing and there was a talking book, i started laughing. I got out of my bed and made my way to her room. When I arrived my first reaction was to scream.
" HI, i am notey and if you don't  go above the palace of secrets and save Cassandra from falling right now, then nijago will be destroyed."

I gathered all the ninja and we made our way to the palace of secrets.
There we saw Cassie falling from The sky. When Lloyd saw this he dashed to save her.

Cassandras POV

When Lloyd asked me what happened, i just said. " I traveled through time and found out that I need to stay with you guys or else ninjago will end.

The next day nothing realy happened, the only intresting thing I did was practise my skills ( p.s Cassie was a ninja, but no one knows her secret.)

The ninja were scattered through out ninjago, Lloyd was ninjago doing his green ninja duties

Lloyds POV

When I was watching nijago, there were a few people robing Borg Industries. They were dressed up as ninja and they stole one item, a mask
"Nice masks, you could almosg pass as ninja."
The one in the green mask  ran away while the ithers were attacking me. When i was done with the intruders i chased the one in the green mask.
I asked Pixal for my car. "Thanks Pixal, I could kiss you."  " I  do not think Zane would approve and I am sure that you like Cassie."  Now, the onl perso I told was Kai, so that means that Kai told everyone.

I started chasing after the guy in the mask, who was riding a motercyle. I tried to catch him but he jumped down to the stream with his partchute. On the paratchute it had the sign of the Sons Of Garmadon.

THE NEXT MORNING

Cassandras POV

When I woke up, I got ready and got my mini handbag ready. In my bag I had my Fan, Note, Girl stuff  and money in my adorable purse. We were in borg industries and a  man was standing next to Lloyd. "Guys this is Mr. Hutchkins, he is from the palace of secrets I asked him to come here and tell us about the Oni mask." "The Oni mask was stolen by a gang called the Sons Of Garmadon, there are three Oni masks."
Jay stupidly asked Mr. Hutchkins"How are there three masks if thats the only mask"
And Nya said " Not Only mask ONI MASK Jay."

Mr Hutchkins informed us about the mask and invited us to come to the castle.