Learning New Truths

This chapter is rewritten.

Cassie....Cassie...Cassie...
I groaned and got off my bed, the bed in the spare room Misako let me borrow. I sighed and looked around, realising that I was no longer in the room, I was in a garden? I looked around and saw lots of pretty Cherry Blossoms. I walked up to a tree with my familys last name on the trunk of the tree. I looked at the flowers, each petal had a different name on it. I found a flower with Satsuske Saki's name on it, she took care of me when my real mom, Queen Sakura died.

"Oooo, I found Lloyd Garmadons flower!" I say, I gently touched the flower and I was in another place. "Okay, I need to find out how I do that." I said looking around. I was in an abandoned warehouse with the Ninja's mech. "Cool." I muttered, but I soon regret making any noise.

"Who's there?" A demanding voice said, it was the Green Ninja. "I'm really sorry for intruding! I didn't know!" Before I continued he walked infront of me and looked around.

"Lloyd, it's just me, Jay. I dropped a screwdriver." Said the Blue Ninja. He took of his mask and it was Jay. I was mentally creeping out. Jay, Nya's boyfriend is the Blue Ninja! I've got to tell Nya, or does she know?

The Green Ninja also took his mask off. "Jay, you always drop things." The Green Ninja says. "OMG OMG OMG, Lloyd Garmadon is the Green Ninja!" I say jumping up and down. Wait, how come they can't see me? Am I like a ghost? Soon Nya, Cole, Kai and Zane also come into the warehouse wearing a Ninja gi. My brain right now was telling me, "They are just cosplaying." However, it failed to convince me. MY FRIENDS ARE THE NINJA?

I am shocked and surprised. "Nya is the Water Ninja, Kai is fire, Cole is Earth and Zane is Ice! I just made an amazing discovery! But I shouldn't tell anyone, I don't want the Ninja to come and hunt me down, but this will make me see them all differently.

"How do I leave?" I randomly say out loud, making me be back at the place with lots of Cherry Blosoms.  I walked around the garden, reaching a tall brick wall. I looked up, it looked like it kept going up. I found a door in the brick wall and entered. I looked around the place I just entered. There were some houses, building and Cherry Blossom trees, but the trees were dying and the flowers were falling off.

I continued walking around the place, I could see a castle in te distance. Maybe someone is  in there? I ran to the castle, this place looked abandoned. It was like they all just turned to dust and disapeared. I entered a small two-storey house before entering the castle.

The television was still on, the tap was on and there was still some food on the table. I went upstairs and entered a bed room. There were pink walls and it was princess themed, there was some dresses on the floor. I exited the house and headed to the castle.

The gates were open, so I decided to enter. I walked around, there was no one. I checked the throne room, ball room, kitchen and dinning room. I enered another room, it was a bed room. There was a beautifully designed bed. The fabric of the beddings was very soft. I walked up to the study table. There was an open diary with a pen in it. I read the page it was opened on.

Today someone new came to the kingdom, it was a woman wearing a black coat, she wanted my aunties necklace. I am now being called to dinner so I'll just video everything using my camera dog invention, I put it in the throne room behind my throne to video everything.

Judging by the spelling, handwritring and drawing, it was probably a 5-10 year old girl. The diary was decorated with  blue snowflakes and an anime girl. I went to the start of the diary, it says, "This Diary belongs to Princess Ashlyn Elyise, daughter of Queen Snowella. Niece of Queen Sakura the first." I closed the diary and exited the room. So Princess Ashlyn Elyise is my cousin? Maybe I can find my room. I continued to walk around.