The Sons Of Garmadon Return.

11
I had just remembered that the ninja were in trouble, the castle exploded.

"Since you  are the heir to the kingdom of Sakuria, you got Lots of powers, you can teleport any where in the world!"

I walked up to my throne and asked the guard next to me some questions, she was a girl and had blonde hair with a black streak.

"Hi, what would my mom usualy do as Queen?"

"She would usually go to the tower of life, and see how peoples life is going, just by looking at a flower and at night, she would usualy go talk to her dream advisor, Miss Dremur and  watch over people in their dreams. In the afternoon she would have free time and would play with the kids in the kingdom, take walks around sakuria of make sure the forcefeild is strong."

"What forcefeild?" I asked

" The forcefeild that protects us from Fall."

"What is Fall?"

"She used to be a princess, but she hated spring and flowers, she wanted everything to be dea and black and brown and old."

After those questions I remembered I had to warn the ninja about Harumi.

"Sooo, how do I get back to Ninjago." I asked Notey.

The only person who can escape are the royals and their advisors. You can get out by creating a portal that brings you to Ninjago.

I pulled out my fan opened it and said.
" Take me to the Elemetntal Masters Immidietly!"

And in a snap I was on the bounty...

Lloyds POV

Bang

Me and the ninja turned around to see Cassie in a pink flowing dress holding a fan surrounded by Sakuras.

"Cassandra? Where did you come from! You are not ment to be here! How did you get Here!

I looked at Cassie looking at Harumi, she looks annoyed.

" Oh, I just went to Sakuria, became Queen and got new powers."

"Wow, Cassie this is amazing, can you take us there?" I asked.

"I only tried transporting me, I dont know If I can transport a whole ship, I'll try tommorow, any way I need to tell you something important."

"What is it Cassie"

"Ha......."

BANG BANG BANG!

We all colapsed, the sons of Garmadon were attacking us.

"How did you get onto the bounty, we are in the sky?" I asked Ultra Violet

"We have helecopters, dummy!"

I tried to attack, but I saw Cassie hanging off the edge of the bounty.

I ran up to here, but shetold me to go and fight.

She made a portal and appered back on thebounty.

"Take one more step and the princess dies."

I turned to see Harumi next to ultra Violet, she had a knife right next to her knife.

Cassie made a portal and appered next to Ultra Violet and kicked her in the face. She let go of Harumi but grabbed onto Me and chained up the other ninja.

Cassie POV

Quietly come with us Cassie, or else all of them die.

I didnt know what to do, so  decided to just go with them, and If they were going to kill me I could just teleport somewhere else .

They tied me up and they all jumped off the boat.
But what they didnt know is that I cloned my self and they took the clone.

"We need to get Cassie back."
I heard Lloyd talking, The Ninja did nt know that I was on the roof of the bounty the whole time.

I jumped down and Lloyd made a green ball and blasted me.

Luckily i teleported right next to him.

How did you escape, Lloyd asked me.

Teleportation, I said.

At night we were attacked by the Sons of Garmadon again. Harumi and Lloyd fell of the bounty and are somewhere in the junggle, Cole and Me were taken by Ultra Violet and the other ninja crashed.

Why are the sons of garmdon alive.