Princess Harumi

8
Lloyds POV

I continued to chase the masked man. I jumpped over roofs and continued to chase him. I caught up to him and was one roof away. I jumled onto the next roof, I missed and grpped for the lader.

I was hanging from the roof with one hand on the lader. The man I was chasing then gave me his hand, I held on and he pulled me up.

"Who ar you and what did you do with the princess?" I asked the masked man, before he replied he took of his hold... It was................
?................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
,
.

.
..

...

.
.
.
PRINCESS HARUMI

"Lloyd? What are you doing here?"

I was speechless, the person I was chasing this whole time was the princess,

" I.... ummm.. WAIT, if I was chasing you and you werent in the bag, then who is in the bag?"

" You mean WHATS in the bag Lloyd, Its food, these people here have no food and me and my family hae more then enough food. If i asked my parent they would never allow it."

" Why was your room a mess and why was everything broken."

" My room is alway a mess, thank you for nticing."

I was amazed, The prncess was a caring person and her favourite colour is green, SHE IS THE GREATEST PERSON EVER!!!

Me and Harumi continued to stroll around the place together, we wore diffrent clothes, so that no one would recognise us. She held my hand and told me that she liked me, NOW THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

Cassandras POV

I ran down the stairs looking for anyone

" Miss Cassandra Sakura Grace, shouldn't you be gaurding yhe mask."

I turned around to see Mr hutchkins walking up to me with a stern look on his face

" Well you see Mr Hutchkins, I was gaurding the mask with Lloyd, then we heard strange sounds coming from princess Harumis room and eryting was broken."

Mr Huchkins walked to Harumis  room to find everything destroyed.

"THE PRINCESS IS MISSING FIND HER."

I put on my black boots and my black coat and my big black hat and started looking for the princess. None of the ninja knew that i had this amazing outfit.( Cassies outfit is like carmen sandiegos but black. P.S if you do not know search it up on google.) None of the ninja knew that when I was three I learnt martial arts and I was top of my class.

I continued to search for Lloyd and Harumi, until I heard Mr Hutchkins.

" You should not be  out here your higness, it is too dangerous."

I heard Mr Hutch kins scold Harumi and her crying.

Lloyds  POV

Me and Harumi returned to the palace and Harumi had a talk to her parents.

" You disgraced our family, YOU ARE A PART OF THE ROYALS YOU CAN NOT BE WITH A NINJA."

" I am sorry, i just..."

Harumi then started to cry and walked away, when she saw me spying on her and she walked to her room.