Chapter 7: Joining Fairy Tail

Over the months and years went by since Rose and Iris came to Magnolia. Over those years many battles from Fairy Tail have been going over town. Like the battles of the Lullaby Flute, Galuna Island, Phantom Lord, The Tower of Heaven, The Battle of Fairy Tail, and the Oracion Seis. After the battle between the three guilds and the Oracion Seis was over it had been lots of days since the battle but it was after the Cherry Blossom tree event was when both Rose and Iris where walking to their own house.

Iris: Rose I think it's time that we joined Fairy Tail.

Rose: but Iris what if they don't accept us and what if Natsu doesn't remember me at all?

Tears start forming in Rose's eyes and Iris rubs Rose's back.

Iris: it'll be alright Rose even if he doesn't remember you just make new memories with him and his friends/family.

Rose sniffles and wipes her tears away then smiles at Iris.

Rose: Thank you Iris your the best friend ever.

Iris: No problem child now let's go to the Fairy Tail Guild.

Rose: ok Iris.

After that both Iris and Rose started walking towards the Fairy Tail Guild. 

At The guild

Everyone was talking about yesterday when the Cherry Tree Blossom event happened but while were everyone was talking about the events that had happened the past couple of days the doors opened up with Rose and Iris standing at the entrance. Everyone stopped talking and looked at Iris and Rose. Rose gulped as her and Iris walked into the guild hall and walked over to were Mirajane and the master was at. Then everyone went back to talking to each other ecexpet Team Natsu because Natsu kept looking at the girl who seemed very familiar to him.

Master Makarov: Do you lady's need something?

Iris: my friend Rose and I want to join your guild and we would also love to talk to you in private.

Master Makarov, Mirajane, Iris, and Rose all walked to his office. As soon as the door closed behind them the master sat down in his chair looking at both Iris and Rose.

Rose: So may we join your guild sir?

Master Makarov: of course my dear but who are you?

Rose then picks up a little bit of her dress and curtsies to Master Makarov and Mirajane.

Rose: my name is Rose Swan the Vampire Princess Dragon Slayer and I was raised by a dragon named Ruby Swan.

Mirajane: What kind of dragon was Ruby Swan?

Rose: Ruby was the Vampire Dragon Queen and was also my mother because my real mother was killed by a dragon named Acnoliga.

At that moment Rose started to cry really hard and fell to the floor with her hands on her face over her eyes because she was remembering seeing her parents and friends laying on the ground bleeding. As she was crying Iris and Mirajane came over and hold her tightly as she cried.

Iris & Mirajane: There there child it's ok I'm here for you.

Master Makarov: tell us the your story my dear and Mirajane make sure that when we introduce them to the guild put the mark on them.

Mirajane: yes master

Rose started to tell Master Makarov and Mirajane her whole life story until today.

Meanwhile

Wendy: Natsu-san you ok?

Natsu: Huh oh yeah I'm fine

Erza: Come on Natsu what's wrong?

Natsu: It's just that...

Natsu sighs

Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Carla: Just what Natsu?

Natsu: That girl looks a lot like my sister friend from when Igneel was alive and teaching me lots of stuff about fire magic and fighting because I can definitely smell that she was raised by a dragon.

Wendy: Now that you mention about that Natsu I also remember her from my villagein the past. Like she was a long lost friend and I also smell that she was raised by a dragon too.

Natsu: But who is she to us Wendy?

At that moment Master Makarov and Mirajane came walking down from the master's office and onto the stage.

Master Makarov: Listen up brats!

Everyone stopped talking and turned to face the stage.

Master Makarov: We have two new members to the guild. Come on out girls.

Rose and Iris flew down onto the stage and stood by Master Makarov as Mirajane started stamping the guild sign on Rose and Iris. Rose's emblem was red and it was put on her right hand just like were Lucy's was at. Iris's emblem was a light green and put on her back just like Happy, Carla and Panther Lily.

 Iris's emblem was a light green and put on her back just like Happy, Carla and Panther Lily

Master Makarov: Welcome to the Fairy tail Guild Rose and Iris

The master turns to the guild.

Master Makarov: Everyone treat these two with respect because we are in the presents of a Royal Dragon Slayer.