Chapter 17: Celebration (Lemon)

After everyone left, natsu offered to walk rose to his house. And so they started to walk together, until they made it to her house. Natsu has a small smirk playing on his lips, as he walked in her place with her. 

Rose: N-Nastu?

He stands in front of her and kisses her. Rose started to blush like mad, as he pulls her closer to his body. Rose had her hands on his chest, as he started to have his hands explore her body alittle as he started to kiss her neck. Having her moan alittle. 

Rose: N-Nastu, what are y-you doing?

She blushed even more. 

Natsu: I just want to have a celebration that we won.

Natsu smirked, pushing her against the wall and continues to kiss her neck as his hands starts to take her top off, exposing her red bra. Making her blush deepen and moans alittle feeling his hands. He starts to take her pants off so she's left with her red bra and panties, then he starts to look her up and down.

Natsu: Your so beautiful.

He purred alittle in her ear, as she blushed more and looked away. His smirk wided, as he picked her up. Making her wrap her legs around him and he starts to kiss her again as he walked to the bedroom. He gently layed her down on the bed and started to strip his vest then his pants as he left his scarf somewhere very close to the bed. So all he's in, is his boxers. Rose blushed a deep red and bites her lip, Natsu crawls on top of her and kiss her neck more and took off her bra. While going down to her breasts and started to suck on one of her nipples, while pinching and twisting alittle gently on her other nipple. She moans while having one of her hands on his head pulling alittle on his hair. He switch nipples as he began to grow hard hearing her moans. Then kiss down her stomach and took off her panties, while licking his lips. And before anything he lightly touch her clit to tease her alittle, rose squirms Abit.

Rose: Natsu. 

She wines Abit. He smirked and licked her clit as he thrust two fingers in her, making her moan louder and squrims alittle more. 

Rose: Ah Natsu 

He continued to pump his two fingers in her while he added another finger, and began to suck on her clit. She moans louder as she started to become a moaning mess. As she felt her stomach tighten abit, natsu felt her wet walls tighten around his fingers as he started to thrust them more faster into her, making her cum. He pulled his fingers out while licking her clean and licking his fingers as he kept staring at her like a predator pinning its prey. She looks at him then looks away blushing, Natsu took off his boxers and rub his tip on her clit. Rose moans until natsu kissed her, and gently pushes himself in her. Her eyes watered from alittle pain, Natsu doesn't move letting her adjust to him and wipes her tears away. Rose

Natsu: Sorry, if that hurt to much

Natsu apologized because he new that it was hurting her

Rose: No, no it's ok 

She started to move her hips Abit. As Natsu took the hit and move slowly at first, rose scratched his back Abit and bit her lip. Natsu growls alittle and he kept his slow pace. Rose moans alittle and moved her hips more, natsu took at as a hit to move alittle faster and so he did. Making both of them moaning. He goes faster and kiss her neck as he lick an certain area and gently bites down, making her moan. He went abit faster as she became a moaning mess once again. While that's making natsu going faster as he moans in her ear alittle, making her shiver abit. As Natsu kept his pace, both of them felt their stomachs tighten. The moment natsu pulls out he cums on her stomach as Rose cums on the bed. Natsu chuckled Abit. 

Natsu: I love you Rose.

When he said that it made Rose smile.

Rose: I love you too Natsu 

Natsu smiled knowing that he had found his one true love he just hopped that she would let him mark her during mating season.

Natsu: Now let's take a shower, and maybe get dirty again.

He smirked at her making her cheeks heat up at his suggestion. They then got their shower, got dressed for bed and snuggled into each other's arms.