Chapter 19: The Mating (Lemon)

When Rose leaned up her lips met Natsu's lips and they started to kiss. As they were kissing Rose herd a dragon growl from Natsu's throat and she smirked. After they pulled away from each other they just stared at each other smiling. 

Rose: Natsu your my mate and I'm yours make me all yours Natsu please.

Natsu looked at Rose smirking while picking her up bridle style and walking to his bed room still smirking.

Natsu: Oh I will make you my mate and future wife

When they got to Natsu's room he layed Rose down roughly which had turned Rose on more. He started to take off his clothes and ripped Roses clothes off of her making her gasp. Natsu couldn't stop looking at Rose's naked body making rose start to blush deep red.

Natsu: Wow your so beautiful Rose I can't wait to make you mine

Rose: Then do it Natsu Dragneel

Natsu smirked again and latched onto one of Rose's nipples and started sucking it. As he was sucking her nipples one of his hands started to play with her other breast while his other hand was fingering her pussy. Rose couldn't stop moaning because it felt so good. 

Rose: Oh god Natsu right there. Yes please don't stop. 

Natsu: Are you sure you want this Rose?

Rose started panting while looking at Natsu and smiling at him as she pecked his lips.

Rose: Yes Natsu I want this and you. So make me you mate and future wife.

Natsu nodded at her and pushed his dick all the way into her pussy breaking her cherry. Rose gasped and covered ehr mouth so Natsu wouldn't hear the pain in her voice. Natsu saw this and started to worry.

Natsu: Rose are you ok? Did I hurt? 

Rose: No Natsu I'm fine. You just popped my cherry and yes it hurts but I'll be fine keep going please. Just be gental with me

Natsu: Ok Rose and don't worry I'll be gental

Natsu started to move slowly in and out of her so she could get use to the size of his dick. As he moved slowly inside of her she started to moan softly and then she nodded to him letting him know that he can start going faster. When Natsu saw Rose nodding to him to go faster and he did what she wanted him to do.

Rose: Yes Natsu right there. More Natsu give me more.

Natsu: Oh god Rose I'm going to cum

Rose: Cum inside of me Natsu 

Natsu started to pound Rose very fast then came inside her and she also came to.

Natsu: Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose: Natsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It had been a couple of mins after they had just had their mating sex. 

Rose: Thank you Natsu

Natsu: Your welcome Rose