Chapter 8: Rose Swan's Dragon Form and The Kiss

Everyone looked at each other very confused wondering why he said that. Then all of a sudden they heard a scream coming from the stage. They all looked to see Rose fall onto the stage floor screaming in pain as her eyes went to blood red. Iris looked over seeing Rose screaming out in pain and she gased realizing of what was happening to her.

Iris: Oh no not again. Rose you need to fight it!

Rose: I'm trying to Iris but it hurts a lot worse thatn when it happened back then when I was a kid! Ahhhhhhhhh!

Everyone looked at Iris and then back at Rose wondering of what was going on right now. Rose gets up and runs really fast to the back of the guild where the pool was at. Iris and everyone else in the guild ran after Rose to see if she was ok. When they got out to the swimming pool they were to late because when they got there Rose started to transform into her vampire dragon form roaring loudly. Master Makarov came walking out and stood beside Iris watching Rose transforming into her vampire dragon form.

Master Makarov: Iris what is happening to Rose?

Iris: Rose is transforming into her vampire dragon form. It's something that only she can do but it only happens when her red necklace is off of her neck.

Rose roars loudly again as her transformation was finally completed. She looked at everyone of the guildmates seeing them surprised at what she turned into. Rose started to panic and fell into the swimming pool making a huge water wave coming towards her guildmates. Juvia went in front of the guild and absorbed the water while the guild was all looking at Rose in her dragon form. 

Master Makarov: Is there any way to get her back to her human form Iris?

Iris: yes there is a way to get her back into her human form. We need to find her red vampire necklace that her dragon mother gave to her.

Natsu then pulls out the red necklace and looks at it. then he walks up to Master Makarov and Iris while looking at Rose as she was looking at him back.

Natsu: um excuse me Iris and Master Makarov. Is this the necklace that you are looking for.

He shows both Master Makarov and Iris the red necklace. When Iris saw the necklace her eyes light up like fireworks. Then they heard Rose roaring louder at them still looking at Natsu as she was trying to get out of the swimming pool but slipped back into the water roaring madly and upset.

 Then they heard Rose roaring louder at them still looking at Natsu as she was trying to get out of the swimming pool but slipped back into the water roaring madly and upset