Chapter 10: Rose Swan is a Dragon Slayer?

Wendy: Oh Rose we thought that you were dead.

Rose, Wendy, Carla, and Iris kept hugging each other tightly. Rose sighed.

Rose: No Wendy and Carla I was alive thanks to Ruby Swan.

Natsu looked and sniffed Rose while she was talking. Rose looked at Natsu wondering of what he was doing.

Rose: Um Natsu what are you doing and why are you sniffing me? 

Natsu started blushing.

Natsu: Well I'm a Dragon Slayer and your smell was similar to a dragon's smell

Wendy: Oh yeah I noticed that too but rose why do you have a dragon's smell on you?

Rose looked down again and sighed.

Rose: Well you see after I had escaped the evil dragon I found a female dragon named Ruby Swan

Natsu: Wait a minute rose you said an evil dragon right?

Rose: yes I did why?

Master Makarov: My child can you remember the evil dragon's name?

Rose starts to think back. Then Rose, Wendy, and Carla gasped.

Rose, Wendy, and Carla: It was Acnoliga!

The whole guild gasped and some of the members started to whisper to one another.

Wendy: By the way Rose what kind of dragon was Ruby Swan?

Natsu: Ya tell us Rose.

Rose giggles, smiles, and nods.

Rose: Well Ruby Swan was my dragon mother who toke me in when Acnoliga attacked our village

Rose: Well Ruby Swan was my dragon mother who toke me in when Acnoliga attacked our village. I didn't know of what kind of dragon she was until she told me. She was the Vampire Dragon Queen.

all of a sudden Natsu gasped and looked back at Rose. Rose looked at him smiling. Then Natsu got up from the table and ran all the way back to his house. Everyone in the guild was wondering of why Natsu gasped and ran out of the guild but Rose knew why. When she had mentioned of what kind of dragon Ruby was Natsu must have started to remember her and Ruby from when him and Rose were children.

Erza: So Rose if you were trained by a dragon does that mean you are a dragon slayer?

Rose: yes Erza I am a dragon slayer but not just any dragon slayer.

Gray: What do you mean Rose?

Rose: What I mean is that I'm Rose Swan the Vampire Princess Dragon Slayer and I'm also a hybrid between a vampire dragon and human.

When Rose told the whole guild of what kind of dragon slayer she was everyone in the guild bowed down to her. She giggled and smiled again.

Rose: Please get up you guys do not have to bow to me. I'm so happy to have a new family and have my old friends with me again.