Chapter 25: The Wedding

It had been a year since the birth of Princess Virginia Dragneel the daughter of Rose Swan and Natsu Dragneel. They had to postpone the wedding because of Rose giving a birth to their daughter. Now the day and year for the wedding had finally come. All the girls where in Rose's house making her looking very beautiful for her special day and also getting the one year old daughter getting into a small dress. 

Mira: Now Rose stay still we have to get your hair perfect so Natsu will never forget this day ever

Rose: Sorry Mira I'm just so nervous for this day that I can't believe that it's happening all so fast. I mean I just had Virginia last year and now it's my wedding day.

Levy: Oh Rose we all know that this is a very big day for you but ugh now Virginia hold still so i can get you into this little dress

Everyone laughed at how Virginia was being silly about the dress.

Levy: Sorry about that Rose but as I was saying we all know that this is your very big day but all brides are like this on their wedding day. 

Juvia: Ya that's so true now hurry up it's almost time.

So the girls giggled and got ready very fast heading into the carriage that took them to church where Natsu and the others were waiting. 

 Pastor: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Natsu Dragneel and Rose Swan in marriage. This day is a very special day for these two lovers standing before me. Never before has there been a love so strong and deep than these two right here. 

Then Natsu and Rose put on each others wedding rings. 

Pastor: Do you Natsu take Rose to be your wife to have and to hold until death do you apart? 

Natsu: I do.

Pastor: Do you Rose take Natsu to be your husband to have and to hold until death do you apart?

Rose: I do.

Pastor: Then by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Natsu and Rose both looked at each other with so much love in each others eyes as they leaned forward they both kissed each other passionately while everyone clapped for them. They  thought that this was the end for them but it wasn't. But what they didn't know was that a new adventure was going to begin soon.

 But what they didn't know was that a new adventure was going to begin soon