Chapter 13: Sting is Rose's Dragon Brother

Tears formed in Rose's eyes as they rolled down her face and onto Natsu. When her dragon tears fell onto Natsu it made the spell that Lisanna put on him go disappear. Natsu looked up at Rose relizaing of what he had done to her.

Natsu: Rose i'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you

Rose: Well thanks to you and everyone in the guild I can't turn back into my human form ever again!

Just then a loud roar was heard as a Yellow dragon walked into the guild. Everyone looked at the Yellow dragon then at Rose as they both stared at each other. 

Sting: Rose let him go now!

Rose looked over at the yellow dragon wondering who he was. she started to growl at sting and at Natsu.

Rose: Who are you yellow dragon?

Sting: I am your brother Rose!

Roses head snapped back up and looked at sting.

Rose: What are you talking about I don't have a brother he died after my mom gave birth to him.

Sting: That little boy was me Rose Cross. I am sting cross son of yui and Ayato!

Rose gasped and got off of Natsu. She then walked over to Sting tears falling down her cheeks.

Rose: Hh brother I missed you so much. Where have you been all these years?

Sting: I was trained by the light dragon named Weisslogia. So i'm also a dragon slayer just like you sister.

Rose: I'm so happy brother.

Sting: now let's get you back into your human form

Rose: I can't brother my necklace melted in Natsu's hands went I got angry at him.

Sting: I see well then Natsu Dragneel come with me now!

Natsu looks at sting and follow him to the woods. Rose looked confused at what just happened. Rose looked back at everyone in the guild still mad at them until Mirajane, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Carla, Happy and Iris came up to her as she layed down. Everyone in the guild looked at Rose feeling sad for what just happened to her.