Chapter 21: How To Tell Natsu

Mira was happy and shocked at what Rose had told her but was also wondering of why Rose was crying shouldn't she be happy about this?

Mira: Rose why are you crying? You should be happy about this.

Rose looked up at Mira with tears still falling from her eyes and she sighs while looking at the pregnancy test strip in her hand.

Rose: Mira I am happy but how will Natsu take this news. I mean is he even ready to be a father yet? Will he accept the news about this child being his? I don't even know if he even wants a child right now Mira. What will I do?

Mira: Well Natsu and them will be gone for the rest of this month so we have plenty of time to figure out of how to tell.

Rose: Ok Mira thank you so much.

Rose hugs Mira very tightly while Mira does the same thing back.

Mira: Now you should go to bed it's starting to get dark now. How about I walk home with you just to make sure that your safe.

Rose: Ok Mira thank you once again.

Mira: No problem

That night Mira walked Rose home and she let Rose go to be hoping that tomorrow morning would be a better day. Rose was laying in herbed looking at the picture of her and Natsu on their first date ever. Rose sighed because she really missed her mate so much and wished that he was already back here with her right now. As Rose fell asleep her exceed Iris came flying into their house and layed down with Rose.

During the next few weeks the end of the month was drawing closer and closer. Finally the day came when Natsu and his team were coming back home to every one. Mira and Rose were sitting in the guild at the bar talking when Natsu and his team came in. Everyone in the guild went up them hugging them tightly but Rose was still sitting on her bar stool as Natsu walked over to her smiling that famous toothy grin oh his that makes Rose melt when ever she sees it. Natsu walked up to Rose and hugs her very tightly making her yelp a little making Natsu look at Rose with concern.

Natsu: Rose are you ok? Are you sick? Why is your belly a little rounder?

Rose sighed getting down from her bar stool taking Natsu's hand and pulling him outside. Natsu looked at confused as to what Rose was doing. When they got outside Rose turned to him smiling.

Rose: Natsu let's go for a fly there is something very important i have to tell you.

Natsu: Ok Rose anything for you my lovely Vampire Dragon.