Chapter 14: and they all lived happily ever after...

Today is the masquerade ball. Me and the girls are getting ready in Mal and Evie's room. I went into the bath room and put on my outfit. A short light blue dress with a lace top, thigh high white lace up boots and (if I didn't mention before) I kept my blue hair after going to the isle of the lost. I curled it and let it bounce round my shoulders. I clip on my snowflake necklace and blue bracelets; big bangles on one wrist and Carlos bracelet and a simple blue bead bracelet on the other. I put in my peal earrings and hold up my mask. I walk out into the room.
"Ta-da!" I giggle doing a little turn for the girls,
"Perfect!" Lonnie smiles,
"True ice princess!" Mal grins,
"Amazing, except you have to let me do your makeup!" Evie exclaims grabbing my hand and dragging me next to her. I remove my mask and look at the large pile of makeup.
"But I'm wearing a mask!" I try to reason although I'm pretty sure I'm not getting out of this.
"Not the whole night." She tells me and begins work, we all laugh and chat. When Evie's finally finished she holds a mirror up.
"Wow!" I breath. "E your amazing!" I smile hugging the evil queens blue haired princess. Then Lonnie walks out of the bathroom.

"You look amazing!" I tell her, then Mal changes whilst Evie does lonnies makeup

Then finally Evie changes.

When we are just finished we hear a knock on the door

When we are just finished we hear a knock on the door. Mal jumps up and answers it, in come the four boys. Each in a suit to their style and a mask held to their face. Mal gives Ben a hug then leads him out.
"Let's go to the ball!" She laughs linking arms with the king. Evie links arms with Doug and walks after and I link arms with Carlos and we follow as well. When we are all in the hall we look back at Lonnie and Jay stood awkwardly. We all give them a cheesy smile. Jay sighs,
"Lonnie will you go to the dance with me?" He asks.
"I don't have much of an option so yeh!" They both laugh and link arms following us. We all arrive at the ball and walk in to the grand hall filled with masked princes, princesses, kings, queens, teachers and VK's all masked with color full masks. Everyone splits off me and Carlos heading to the drink stand.
"A drink malady?" Carlos asks putting in a posh accent.
"Why Thank you kind sir!" I answer keeping up the joke. "I never thought I'd end up here like this,"
"Me neither."
"Carlos..." I begin, "I'm really happy I'm here with you."
"Me too. Elle your such an amazing person and your so brave." He says. I blush.
"Thanks, this months would have properly sucked without you and everyone."
"Elle I- I think I lo-"
"No!" I cut him off, "I like you too. A lot. But I don't know what love is and I'm pretty sure you don't either so please just don't say it."
"I like you too!" He smiles. After a little while we decide to catch up with the group, we all start dancing. And after that I don't remember because I was having too much fun. But I guess we danced the night away...

And they all lived happily ever after...

"What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?"

...... ❄️🐾❄️🐾