A Funeral and Some Ghosts

The one were Salem gets angry

"Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet.

Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Late night devil, put your hands on me

And never ever let go."

 "I was on the fucking streets! When Ben died, I was on the fucking streets because when I needed dad the most, he threatened me and Diego!"

"Nice to know Dad didn't forget me... Read your book, by the way. Found it in a library that was still standing. I thought it was pretty good, all things considered." Salem heard Five say as she walked into the living room.

"Yeah, definitely ballsy, giving up the family secrets." Salem told her sister as she walked over to her siblings.

"I read your book, I love how you described me as 'A psychotic demon with abandonment issues, who would sleep with any boy that gave her an ounce of attention.' just btw I prefer girls, I thought you of all people would know that." Salem said with a smirk and Vanya sighed. "Ana-... Salem, I'm sorry..." Vanya told her and Salem shrugged.

"Don't be. Sure, I was mad that you exposed mine and Klaus' relationship and I was hurt that you described me like that but after I got over that, I was proud that you finally spoke your mind." Salem told her sister with a small smile and Vanya gave her one back.

"Sure that went over well." Five said while still looking at the portrait of himself on the wall. "They hate me." Vanya said sadly and Salem wrapped an arm around her shoulders to comfort her.

"Oh, there are worse things that can happen." Five told his sister. "You mean like what happened to Ben?" Vanya asked and Salem looked down at the floor "Was it bad?" Five asked and Salem looked at him. "The worse."

-

Salem walked out to the courtyard, sharing an umbrella with Five and while Diego stood next to her in the rain. "Did something happen?" Salem's robotic mother, Grace asked from her place next to Allison.

"Dad died. Remember?" Allison reminded her mother. "Oh. Yes, of course." Grace said solemnly and Salem raised an eyebrow. "Is Mom okay?" Allison asked Diego and he nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest... You know, recharge." Diego told his sister and Salem grabbed his wrist, pulling him closer to her. "Is she okay?" Salem whispered to her brother and Diego sighed. "I don't know..." He told her honestly.